Natural(ish) pet cologne/perfume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural(ish) pet cologne/perfume

Does anybody know of a cologne pet spray that uses natural ingredients and still smells really good? I am always sketched out that one of my clients' dogs will have some kind of reaction to cologne/perfume I spray on them. Is there anyone that knows what I might be talking about? thanks!

Eqyss makes a leave-in conditioning spray that I've gotten into the habit of misting on the dogs when I am done with them. It smells great, very light scent, and I've had clients say, "Oh, you smell so good" when picking up the dogs. Not to me, to the dogs.LOL I do ALOT of allergy dogs, and a light spritz with this hasn't seemed to bother any of them. :-)

Comment

Natural does not mean hypoallergenic. There are many things in nature that cause allergic responses. So going with a "natural" cologne isn't going to be any safer than using a regular cologne.

Having a bit of fragrance allergy myself, I can assure you I get the same response from sniffing a rose that I get from sniffing cologne. Sneeze, sneeze, sneeze, itchy eyes, itchy eyes, sneeze.

Comment

Show Season has a naturals line and I have never had a dog have any reaction to any of their colognes. Have seen itchiness with others.

Comment

I use SPA lavish Rejuvenate cologne, or nothing at all. They smell great without any cologne, but some clients just like cologne. If you use great products, you won't need anything!

Comment

I like---

I like the Ikaria line of pet mists, it is a very lite smell but smells really good and they are supposed to be natural-ish and theraputic. My favs are the pear and cassis and hmm I the one that starts with the word fresh its light blue

Comment

Working...
            X