Washable markers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washable markers

Has anyone ever considered using these in creative grooming? They claim to be safe for children and wash off skin easily. I think they'd be easy to work with....but....not sure about safety.

I own a white shih.........I could give it a shot .......j/k my daughter would shoot me if I did anything to her precious princess!!!!!

Comment

I am not sure about the washables but my poodle got into a few regular crayola markers and he had bright green and orange paws for a long time. Till I cut it out actually. I was thinking about those too. I think I will try it and let you know later.
      What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

I would think they'd be fine to use. After all, aren't blow pens just really markers too?
        don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Now that I think about it.......

5 years ago I had two dalmations and two small children who of course do crazy things.......well needless to say , red permanent marker didn't hurt the dals back when the kids played dot to dot, I don't think there should be any problem with water markers , though i would wonder if there would be a color transfer problem ( ie the dog lays on a white couch or carpet ....would it soak up the marker?)

Comment

Working...
          X