Favorite Shampoos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Shampoos?

What is everybodys favorite Shampoo? I love griminator and oxyfresh, plum fresh is nice too
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy

I love the Coat Handler products!

Comment

cost verses wants

If wasn't worried about cost I'd order Nova pearls Au Lait strawberry milk bath.But for the money I like Laubes wild animal products but I also like bark 2 basics honey almond it's great for shelties and yorkies.

Comment

Natures Choice Oatmeal and Aloe is what we use most of the time. I like their Tar and Aloe for scaly skin too. A new shampoo I tried over the holidays and really like is from Spectrum. I can't remember the name but it is green and one of their cheaper shampoos. I actually thought it was one of the pricy ones so I was very happy to find out otherwise!
        SheilaB from SC

Comment

I like Les Poochs brightening and F & T degreaser shampoo. For my general shampoo I use Kelco Dr. Hypo.
          don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

I find that Best Shot gets the dogs clean, smelling nice, and has NEVER caused an allergic reaction. Whenever I try something new, I seem to always go back to the Best Shot.

Comment

I was a loyal Grimeinator user until Allan raved so about the BestShot products. I've had the BestShot for about a month and I haven't touched anything else since. It works so great and leaves the coats feeling wonderful.

Comment

Grimenator and Quadruped medicated
                If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

shampoo

I love the coat handler system... for my basics..Im fixn to order the tropiclean spa package as an add on...has anyone used those products? what is your opinion on them?

Comment

Grimeinator and the Earthbath line are my favorites.

Comment

My favorite is Stazko, I like some of the Quadruped line, I love the smell of plum shampoos. Les Poochs medicated & hypo are very nice too.

Comment

I like the Espree line especially the Bright White shampoo which I use as my all-purpose shampoo.

Comment

Most of my shampoos are Davis. I love the black coat shampoo, it does wonderful things for dark coats, and leaves white coats sprarkling. For those yeasty cockers and goldens I use Davis Maximum Chlorehexidine, for scaly, bumpy schnauzers Davis Benzoyl Peroxide. As my general shampoo for not too dirty dogs I use Davis 1:15 fragrance shampoo.

Grimeinator for greasy or really dirty dogs. I also use it before I use any medicated shampoo, and sometimes I mix it with Davis Black Coat for extra cleaning. I also use Groomer's Edge Midnight White, but not on white dogs, lol. I use it on light colored dogs to brighten them up. And I like the peppermint smell, so I use it on smoke dogs after I wash 'em in (are you ready for this?) Murphy's Oil Soap.

I use Espree HypoA because it's the only one I've tried (and I've tried lots of 'em) that really cleans. I also use it for faces.

For dogs getting a Furminator treatment I use iSmart.

Comment

I like Nature's Specialties. I love the smell of dirty dog, plum silky shampoos. I like the way Neem moisturizes the skin (two flakey dogs no longer have flakes), and I like the way Derma Treat can be used on certain skins conditions and clean really well at the same time.

Tammy in Utah
                            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I have a few different shampoos I use. Grimeinater is my primary I guess. I also use Bio 'Groom oatmeal on just about everyone too. Honestly, I'm not really fussy on the Best Shot, I'll use it on double coats SOMETIMES, but I think when what I have of it is gone, I won't replace it.

Vicki

Comment

Working...
                              X