Stephen....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen....

You ARE coming to the party aren't you? If not, the Queen will be crushed! She so wants to meet the great and powerful Oz, of petgroomer.com. She wants for you to meet her Corgis. She has heard a lot of great things about you and petgroomer.com. She visits quietly as a guest so as not to draw attention to herself. She has learned a lot about how to care for her dogs.

Stephen: Sorry, I will be on Amtrak train to California at the time.

Originally posted by mustluvdogs1 View Post
    Stephen: Sorry, I will be on Amtrak train to California at the time.
    You need to give more consultations so you can afford to fly there. It's a JOKE, laugh!!!

Tammy in Utah

Stephen:

Air Fare: $80
    Amtrak Sleeper $240
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Wellll, maybe we can get an imposter.....

Since Stephen can't come and she has never Seen him, maybe we can hire an impostor just to keep her happy. Do I sound like Lucy in the"I Love Lucy " series? Maybe we could have a guy just talk from behind the curtain. Wellll, at least you can read the transcript later.

Comment

Awwwright!!! Where's that flippin' raspberry emoticon?!!! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK!!!

I know, I know, you just like the lovely views---not that I blame you!

Tammy in Utah

Comment

OHHH!! so is OZ afraid of flyn?? that explains why he freaked out when their hot air balloon took off!!! rofl j/k

P.S. As an air courier 1973-1976 I clocked 1.8 MILLION air miles. I am BORED with flying for sure. Best time was making 212 round trips to Hawaii, when I flew the Asia route. Those were great days for a 21 year old indeed. Hot air balloon? I like them and actually went up in a green one. Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
            P.S. As an air courier 1973-1976 I clocked 1.8 MILLION air miles. I am BORED with flying for sure. Best time was making 212 round trips to Hawaii, when I flew the Asia route. Those were great days for a 21 year old indeed. Hot air balloon? I like them and actually went up in a green one. Hmm.
            I was 3-6 years old when you flew. You're as old as dirt, Stephen! I too find flying boring, however my BACK would not survive a long bus OR train ride. When you flew the Asia route, did you ever stop in Korea?

Tammy in Utah
            PS: You'd have to knock me out COLD to get me in a hot air balloon.

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
              Awwwright!!! Where's that flippin' raspberry emoticon?!!! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK!!!

I know, I know, you just like the lovely views---not that I blame you!

Tammy in Utah
              There was a Raspberry emoticon??? omg that would soooooo be my avatar, I'm famous for doing it in real life ( and my kids hate it , they actually tell me to grow up)

Comment

GriffonsMOM, Is that your dog in your avatar? so cute!
                Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Rapuzzled......

When is that poor dog gonna get that collar taken off? haha. You need a revised avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by mustluvdogs1 View Post
                    When is that poor dog gonna get that collar taken off? haha. You need a revised avatar.
                    Funny, I've thought the same thing. LOL
                    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                    Diane

Comment

Originally posted by rapuzzled View Post
                      GriffonsMOM, Is that your dog in your avatar? so cute!
                      Yes that's one of three. That's our " Princess Kit" . We also have Prince Diesel, a Rottie , and King Griffon an Akita. Now that I know how to work the resize for avatars I'll be changing things up and show all my royalty.

Comment

lol, I'd completely forgotten that I didn't change it!! I will do it right now, happy now?
                        Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
                        X