Where can I find these "for cheap"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find these "for cheap"?

I am looking for these party collars, or girls pony tail bands (either is fine) for a low price. This is what they look like, but these are too expensive (click on link, then click on photo):

http://www.ryanspet.com/ryanspet/pro...startItemCnt=1

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

i know where

spikey i know where you can get them for 2.00 dollars a piece but i'm not sure if i can post it anyways the website is miragepetproducts.com you have to register with them then you can buy wholesale if you have any questions pm me okay.

Comment

Tammy..I found some at the dollar stores. They may not have had beads on them but you can easily string them on the ribbon and tie a knot on the end.

Comment

I just got some yesterday at the dollar store. They are supposed to be tutu's for kiddies, but they are the right size for my golden retriever. Here she is modeling one. A friend says she gets kiddie necklaces and bracelets (for chihuahua necklaces) at the dollar store too.
        Deanne
        Attached Files

Comment

Have you checked the dollar stores, like Family Dollar or Dollar General? I've seen the little girl ones there. That's where I get my feather boas, too.

Comment

Groomers.com sells them for $1.59 and $2.49 a piece in lots of 6

Comment

Thanks everyone. I HAVE checked the dollar stores, but they haven't had them for a long time.

Ok, here's my SECRET y'all. I got it from my former boss: If you buy those little hair band thingies or clown collars that I showed in the link above, you can make EASY cute bows with them. Just cut the rubber band and pull off each piece of ribbon tied around it. Then make it into a plain ol' bow, except it'll have dangly things hanging off of it!!! It's so easy to make them and they're already decorated---'specially for holidays!

PurplePoodlePetbows: I take the ribbon OFF the TuTu and tie them around the necks of puppies and schnauzers---they are darling, especially if I braid them or twist two together of different colors, etc...they're a nice addition to a "new client" dog.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

I've also seen them at the "world of Values" stores, Pat catans craft stores and the "39er" store. All for $1.00

Comment

Originally posted by Doggystyles View Post
                  I've also seen them at the "world of Values" stores, Pat catans craft stores and the "39er" store. All for $1.00
                  Thanks, unfortunately, I've never seen any of those stores. But maybe I can find them at other craft stores.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Originally posted by GriffonsMOM View Post
                    Groomers.com sells them for $1.59 and $2.49 a piece in lots of 6
                    Ok, so I went there, just as excited as could be. I ordered 4 of them (plus I was thinking of ordering some brushes too).

But guess what? My $7.56 worth of clown collar/scrunches included a $9.95 "processing fee," which is double what Ryan's charges, and $8 in Shipping.

So my order of only 4 collars at that point? About $24.95. That's too expensive for bows! GRRRR...I HATE processing fees, and they're also making a little bit off the shipping.

SIGH...so much for "low" prices.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Working...
                    X