Clear All

• mskittylitter
    replied
    I have yoga mats too. Love the colors. Can the dogs say Namaste!!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• azoci
    replied
    Yoga mats

Yep, best thing around IMO, I've used them for several years. They wash well, but just lay them out to dry (they don't do well in Dryers!) I also like the colors! They usually come in 2x6 foot rolls, so you can get 2 out of 1 roll. I get mine at Ross for under $10.

Leave a comment:

• Poodlefluff
    replied
    I agree Yoga mats are great

Leave a comment:

• drubaby
    replied
    Try this

I just bought a pink yoga mat and cut it to size.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I bought mine in the door mats section at wal-mart. It is opaque with the little nobbies on the back. It is durable but soft enought to trim.

Leave a comment:

• groomer1
    replied
    Mats!!

I just bought a big mat for my table its soft and has tread,not slippery at all!! It was advertised as a" tool box liner," works perfect,where as my other table mat was a harder plastic which dogs slipped around on even when dry.

Leave a comment:

• furrybestjob
    replied
    I purchased a table mat at Intergroom this year and unfortunately, it ended up in the girls car that I went with, so I haven't been able to try it yet. On Monday I'll be speaking with her and I'll ask her to get the company name. It was really a cute mat. They had one with dogs on it and one with cats.

Leave a comment:

• GriffonsMOM
    replied
    I ordered the table matts from pet edge years ago and I love it ......like sculysmom said , i just anchor it under the grooming arm and it doesn't slip or move at all , I rinse it off between grooms and good to go for the next pup.

Leave a comment:

• Lori
    replied
    mat

I got a rubber floor mat for a suv/surburban with the rubber knobs under it, it cut to 2 table size mats it was $10.00 at big lots, I also got the non slip bath mat to put on top of it, luckily no dogs slipped yet and clean up is so easy, couldnt find anything on those mats online either and mine is a medium grey so easy to see on black dogs feet

Leave a comment:

• scullysmom
    replied
    there are mats which are on big rolls at home depot and lowes. You can buy any length, and then cut to size. It does help alot. You just pin them under your grooming arm and they are usually heavy enough that they don't slide

Leave a comment:

• diamienono
    replied
    I put a towel under them till they are dry, then they should not slip

Leave a comment:

• resident_hector
    started a topic non-slip table mat?

non-slip table mat?

Does anyone know anything about non-slip table mats?
    I had a dog in and the owner stayed and mentioned that I should get one.
    I thought about getting a black bath mat so that I could take it off like, if a
    dog went to the bathroom on my table and just go wash it.
    I know there are non-slip strips you can affix permanently but I really
    don't want to have to do that.
    I don't think a black tub mat even exists. I've done the holy grail search.
    Feedback?

Michelle in NJ
Working...
X