Clear All

• Not sure if I can post this: Great deal on business cards

http://www.officedepot.com/textSearc...&Ntt=794776662

.99cents plus free shipping 250/pack

Weird when I tried to buy these it came up 12.99

Comment

Ditto here. Tried 2 times.

Comment

I just did Vistaprint.com - got 1000 business cards that have next appt info on the back for $7.99 plus shipping. You design it on the site, way cool I was also very pleased w/ the end result, the cards are adorable! They also have magnets cheap for your biz, next time i want those too

Comment

Vistaprint.com got best deal but business cards are smaller than standard. It kinda bother me when i see my business cards are smaller than other people's.

Comment

I use vista print as well for my cards, brochures and post cards and I love the qualtity ANd it doesnt bother me that its a bite smaller than others that just silly

Comment

I never realized theyre smaller LOL Now Im gonna have to go look!

Comment

Hmm I wonder why the website checkout appeared at 12.99..it was .99 cents before. Maybe they fixed the price mistake after a bunch of people ordered from it

Comment

Always go to vistaprint.com/offer that way you get a better deal and you get the free stuff. My fave free item are the sticky notes, because I designed them as appointment slips when people call. The sticky notes have all the questions I would ask that way if I busy I won't for get anything. I love vistaprint I've tried almost everything and no complaints. The images I use are the poodle looking in the mirror and the poodle in the bath tub.

Comment

Working...
                  X