Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update: "Good Golly what is this dog?"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Update: "Good Golly what is this dog?"

    Here is the link---you may have to click the photo or the "picture enlarger" icon thingy that pops up to enlarge the photo.

    Bottom right, last photo. So, anybody? What IS this dog?

    Tammy in Utah

    http://www.groomertogroomer.com/Onli...E07Winners.jpg
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

  • #2
    its AKC Ugly rofl

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, since it's in the 'mixed and other purebreds' category, I say a pit/chow mix. We've got ALOT of Chow Chow mixes down here, as well as alot of pittys. Looks like any of a dozen dogs you could go to the pound here and pick up. :-)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RoosMom View Post
        Well, since it's in the 'mixed and other purebreds' category, I say a pit/chow mix. We've got ALOT of Chow Chow mixes down here, as well as alot of pittys. Looks like any of a dozen dogs you could go to the pound here and pick up. :-)
        Well my heck, what is with the "do?" ROFL, I am not seeing a creative grooming contest but I guess if it's a mixed breed there is no "right" way? Oy!

        Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
          Well my heck, what is with the "do?" ROFL, I am not seeing a creative grooming contest but I guess if it's a mixed breed there is no "right" way? Oy!

          Tammy in Utah

          Yeah, the clip I CANNOT explain.LOL I think I should start entering some contests, though! ;-)

          Comment


          • #6
            Someone else said it right.....Coyote Ugly...lol. I have no idea what it is or what it is supposed to be. I guess if they said what he is supposed to look like we might all agree....that strip on his back looks like a bad toupee.
            SheilaB from SC

            Comment


            • #7
              I could see Chow. Maybe. But it's sure high on leg and light on bone to be pit/chow. I'd expect to see a blockier muzzle on a pit/chow cross, too.

              Maybe Chow/Whippet or Chow/Greyhound? Chow/something else that's brindle, lol?

              Comment


              • #8
                I have no idea what that dog is...the groomers cute though
                Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

                Comment


                • #9
                  I saw that pic and thought hmm what kind of dog. I finally came up with Chow/Boxer maybe some Cuervo? I think the cut is cool. Hyena/African Wild Dog styling very orginal.
                  Never gonna know if you never even try

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I use to do one that looked like that. He was chow and aussie shep mix.
                    Deanne

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Who Cares what the dog looks like......

                      I heard he saved Timmy a number of times!!!!!And Gramps too!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Timmy is in the well? woof woof.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Looks like a wannabe Hyena too me...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            How odd...What strikes me as strange is that he won and it seems like all he did was a mohawk?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Maggy View Post
                              How odd...What strikes me as strange is that he won and it seems like all he did was a mohawk?
                              I didn't want to say it because, after all, the guy could be reading this. Maybe he could clarify for us. Or maybe I will start entering grooming contests!

                              Tammy in Utah
                              Groomers Helper Affiliate

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X