Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat Room event planner is mustluvdogs1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Room event planner is mustluvdogs1!

HEAR YE HEAR YE!!! Chat Room Event Planner now on our message board! If you have a birthday coming up or any special event you want to celebrate, contact mustluvdogs1 to organize it for you! she can do the contacts, dates, times..and even blow up the balloons and will do all the cleaning up afterwards!!! just private message her and let her know and we will all try to be there to make your "event" a blast!!!! Its really alot of fun!!

Now Wait A Minute....

I agree to help plan the chat parties but I thought you said there would be a professional clean up crew. I will agree to contact your fellow member pals and guests and notify times and dates if you supply me the time and date you want; consider different time zones and suppy a list of names you want invited.....altho all are always invited publicly. I will need RSVPs. This is not a joke!!!! Stephen wants us to enjoy the chat room and have fun.

I refuse to clean up cake crumbs and a mess behind the chair again.
    Last edited by mustluvdogs1; 05-31-07, 12:59 PM. Reason: Fix typos to be more easily read

Comment

I always miss these chat room get togethers. Sounds like fun.
      I've got a b-day coming up... I will expect a sitter for the kids, some Southern Comfort and maybe a stripper or two! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy Puppy View Post
        I always miss these chat room get togethers. Sounds like fun.
        I've got a b-day coming up... I will expect a sitter for the kids, some Southern Comfort and maybe a stripper or two! LOL
        i'll get the strippers and supply the birthday song!

Comment

Working...
        X