Hi!i Finely Made It!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!i Finely Made It!!!

JUST wanted to let you get know i made it,I'm here and just wanted to say hi everybody!!
    hey don't China look good for a 9 year old,i have her dye pink, but it doesn't show as well in the picture...(sorry)well don't forget us you guys talk you later .(i hope) thanks Pink......

Hi!

Hi Pink, glad to see you made it! Things are a little confusing here but I'm already feeling more at home, and you will too!

Comment

OMG..your little poodie is precious!! Would love to see the PINK dye!!

Comment

Hi Pink,
        China looks great. Welcome to the new board
        "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
        Nancy

Comment

She looks great and her bow is so cute too.

Comment

poodle

hey Pink, did you get in touch with the breeder in South Carolina? theres another one I located in Georgia, outside Atlanta...pricey though...

Comment

China looks Great!! yeah, this board is the best!!!!!!!! Glad you made it!!!!!!!

Vicki

Comment

Hi Pink! Glad you made it. I love the picture of China

Comment

Too Cute!

I just luuuv your little pink poodle! I had a tiny toy poodle that my mom would dye pink for me using Easter egg coloring when I was really young. That was waaaay back in 19....er, uh, well, we wont go there. Lets just say that it was a while back. Tee Hee.

Comment

China sure is a cutie... my Phillipe (in the avatar with red, white and blue dyed "dreadlocks) is drooling!!!

Comment

Okay, what would you get if you bred a pink poodle w/a red, white and blue poodle? lol They are both precious! Makes me wish I had Froufrou's instead of Boxers and Labs!
                      SheilaB from SC

Comment

Glad you made it Pink. China looks great, wish her color showed up better.

JJD---you have really good eyes!! I can hardly see the bow on China. I had to take another look! I know there is one there but I sure don't know what it looks like, but it has to be cute or it wouldn't have been put on SUCH a cutie.
                        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                        Diane

Comment

She's YOUNG!

My toy poodle crossed the bridge in July at the age of 19! Poodles are like energizer bunnies. They go on forever! I LOVE that about the breed!
                          What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

that poodle is soo cute, it looks like a puppy not a nine year old.

Comment

Working...
                            X