• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More pics update shop

And more
    Attached Files
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

I think your front looks really nice, nothing ugly about it!! As far as your work area, while it isn't fancy schmancy it looks neat, clean and highly functionable and organized. Nothing to be ashamed about there!
    SheilaB from SC

Comment

I would put a decorative trash can in place of the rubbermaid. The paint job is really cute!

Audrey

Comment

very cute! I love the paint job. And I do like the suggestion about a decorative trash can.
        Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Awww, Diane, it's darling! You really did good, love the "clouds" look!

I think you should leave the dog by the Rubbermade----so it doesn't just look like a "welcome" sign, but a "welcome, PEE HERE," sign, LOL. I agree, new trash can.

I also have one of those welcome sign dogs, but he's packed away until I finally get my shop painted at work (SIGH! Progress though, finally got the cultured marble around the tub!!! No more rotting walls, lol!)

Diane, I think your clients will really like that, it's going to be a good boost for your business!

Tammy in Utah
          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Thanks. I do believe it has improved in looks. Spent all day (12 hrs.) Sat. on it and part (6 hrs) of Mon. Let me tell ya, I'd much rather groom than do that again. LOL But I think it turned out really nice. So far my clients have only said good about it. Thank goodness they noticed.

The trash can is actually where we keep our dog food for our dogs. Don't think hubby will let me get a "fancy" one for the dog food. Maybe I should move it to another spot so it won't be seen as easily.
            Diane

Comment

I noticed the clock 7 o'clock

Was that AM or PM I like the clouds too. I painted clouds on my laundry room wall and a sunset behind the shelves.It is a tiny room big enough for washer&dryer and door to garage. I also have a bulletinboard across from w&d for bus cards I need and pics of dogs, me and stuff important to me. Then I know where to find them. I also have important numers Police non emergency and frineds #s inside kitchen cabinett for easy access. Also other groomers cards for refs. I think your lil shop is cheerful.

Comment

Pix, it looks AWESOME!!!! I love the sunset/sunrise look, it's so soothing. It looks like a you're grooming in a field, lol. Looks great, you should be VERY proud of yourself That's a lot of work. Keep up the good work. All those garage groomers now have something to aspire to, . Keep posting pics.
                Erin
                No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  The trash can is actually where we keep our dog food for our dogs. Don't think hubby will let me get a "fancy" one for the dog food. Maybe I should move it to another spot so it won't be seen as easily.

Easy fix- paint it just like you did the walls! I'm a painting freak, so yes, it can be done.lol Then it won't look out of place at all. I think the place looks great! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by RoosMom View Post
                    Easy fix- paint it just like you did the walls! I'm a painting freak, so yes, it can be done.lol Then it won't look out of place at all. I think the place looks great! :-)
                    Will the paint stay on the rubber trash can? I'd be worried it would come off. I may give it a try, in a while, still need to rest a little from all the work.
                    Diane

Comment

Working...
                    X