Dang, I'm tough....lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang, I'm tough....lol

I was getting a sore ear this past weekend and at first I just thought it was either an in-grown hair (ouch) or a sore ear from swimming so much. I woke up Monday night w/my left ear and face on fire.....it felt that way anyway....and my neck and jaws so sore and stiff I could hardly move or talk. Time to go to the Doctor who told me I had 2 VERY nasty middle ear infections and a nasty sinus infection. Doc was surprised when I told him I had been swimming on Sunday and Monday. He said, "didn't it hurt?". Well, it did hurt a little but I thought it was from the water being so cold. He said I must be tough to have been running around and swimming w/such nasty infections....lol...my hubby said if he heard me whining Monday night he wouldn't think I was so tough. BTW, I am feeling MUCH better after only 2 doses of the meds.....which are some of the BIGGEST horse pills I have ever had the privilege of taking! Oh well, if they work I am NOT going to complain!!
    SheilaB from SC

Glad to hear you're improving.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

yikes!

there's been a lot of **** going around lately.....just blame it on diamienono! glad you're feeling better. those horse pills are no fun, but if they work, i guess there worth it.

Comment

Sheila.......

Sounds like sombody has been plucking too much hair out of your ears,haha. Also, stop using the ear powder! Oh, you're human, I forgot, that's for dogs.WOW, wonder how that happened. In a few days those antibiotics should do the trick...be sure to finish em even tho you feel better....you know that. I have been too busy to check temp of pool water. Soon, by Sunday it should be ready for me, the whimp. I was on the water on my raft but not IN the water yet. I fall asleep floating around out there with a towel over my head and one on my legs. Heat stroke could occur so I have to be careful not to do it at mid day. So far I don't notice the heat yet and my A/C is staying in the 60s. If this A/C holds up when we are 110-112 it will be awesome! 74-76 still would be comfortable.I am referring to van, not my house which I keep at 74-76 cuz I saved up in off months for the use and expense.

Comment

I love when that happens, you go through such a huge deal, and it didn't hurt as much as it did. Time to really play up what a hero you are, lol. I was playing softball tonight and a ground ball hit my finger and bent my nail back bad. Thankfully since it hit so hard I barely felt the pain, but it bled and it was really gross so I got lots of sympathy and I got to play the roll of tough guy, even though it didn't hurt really.

So glad to hear you're feeling better!
          Erin
          No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

I could never ever ever take pills when I was younger!!! My parents would get soooooooo mad! I would chew tylenol up then swallow it! Now I still cant swallow them by the pill itself.. I have to take it with food and trick myself. Even if I feel the pill on the back of my tongue or throat I will gag.. EHHh! such a chicken!
            I can't imagine taking ones as big as those horsepills! I would ask for a smaller dose.

Comment

Originally posted by Pawshpooch View Post
              I could never ever ever take pills when I was younger!!! My parents would get soooooooo mad! I would chew tylenol up then swallow it! Now I still cant swallow them by the pill itself.. I have to take it with food and trick myself. Even if I feel the pill on the back of my tongue or throat I will gag.. EHHh! such a chicken!
              I can't imagine taking ones as big as those horsepills! I would ask for a smaller dose.
              My friend has a pill phobia. If she has to take a pill her throat will start to close up.
              Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
              X