I love what I do!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love what I do!!

Just thought I'd let everyone(and Newbies) that I love grooming and at the end of the day,I check in here!! Thank you all!

Allan you big ol teddy bear you. I miss you in chat. Hows the wife and puppies? I bet the weather is looking much better for you now. And, yes I do love what i do and my clients are the best. Have a wonderful week.
    Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Originally posted by Allan View Post
      Just thought I'd let everyone(and Newbies) that I love grooming and at the end of the day,I check in here!! Thank you all!
      I love what you do too. Oooops, I mean I love what I do. LOL.

Comment

I was going to say what Helly said, but instead I'll say:

ME TWO!

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Me three??!!!

Comment

Me Four!!!! Can't imagine doing anything else and I just pray that the ole body holds out long enough to make that possible!
            SheilaB from SC

Comment

I love what I do too. First job ever that I didn't mind getting up in the morning to go to. Doesn't hurt that it is in my freshly re-decorated shop!!
              Last edited by Pixie; 05-30-07, 06:05 PM.
              "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
              Diane

Comment

You ladies are the best! I'm gonna try for Hershey this year.
                Hey,how many years we been here?

Comment

Hey,how many years we been here?
                  I'm assuming you mean how many years on these boards? If so, then I've been on here since November, 2003. Going on 4 years.

Tammy in Utah
                  Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I love love love what I do too. Too bad I can't groom 3 dogs a day and be a multi millionnaire, but in the meantime, I still love this job! Thanks for the awakening!
                    Erin
                    No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

I think I'm going to really start loving what I do. I just did my first mobile client today. Granted, the generator was off cuz it died after 20 minutes of running so I plugged in to the client's house. It was quiet, I had the windows open and the dog was busy sniffing, I was pretty content. No extra noises of dogs, dryers, people.

Comment

i love it too. i own my own business and its great.

Comment

Yes, life is good!!! I, too, love what I do. Congrats. RevWind on your first customer in your new trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by PoodlePal View Post
                            Yes, life is good!!! I, too, love what I do. Congrats. RevWind on your first customer in your new trailer.
                            Thanks! I had a full day last Wednesday. I was LESS tired after 12 hours of mobile than after 5 or 6 hours at the shop. It was great and everyone was happy.....except that I drove 2 hours total between all the stops. Maybe one day I'll get routes set. I've been so busy between mobileing, pet-sitting, the shop, and mobile paperwork, I'm a week and 18 pages behind in the message board...I was at a "pet fest" yesterday showing off my trailer, raffling off a free groom and I ended up doing 2 grooms while I was there. Didn't do much with the raffle (was rather disappointed) but lots of people asked about my service and enjoyed watching me groom. It was really fun. Now I have to start catching up on the posts.

Comment

Working...
                            X