Considering buying Master Grooming Tools Classic Steel Blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering buying Master Grooming Tools Classic Steel Blades

instead of Andis UltraEdge Clipper Blades or maybe i should try whal?

Don't care for them, but I do like the Wahls. My favorites are still buttercuts.

Comment

DON'T DO IT---they are not good blades. They are the "bargain brand" from Pet Edge, it is only a few bucks for blades that will last you for YEARS to come. Don't skimp on your business or you'll be sorry because they'll get thrown in a drawer and you'll have to buy more.

I have had good luck with Wahl blades, Andis too, except both of my Andis #10's don't cut well. I hear ONLY GOOD about "Buttercuts," though I've never tried them.

I have Wahl, Andis, and Oster blades and like them all for various reasons. Don't skimp on your business!

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

i have a master grooming #5 blade. always gets dull. last time i just got it sharpened. the sharpener said not to waste my money on that brand because it doesnt spark when he sharpens it like andis does, and he said he has seen many groomers with this brand and they are all a piece of poo.

Comment

I love my Wahl blades. Wouldn't waste my money on Master Grooming Tools blades. I have one. Never again.

Comment

my masters were terrible!

Comment

If you're looking to save money, definitely give buttercuts a try. They're less expensive than most other blades and they do a wonderful job.
              don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

I wouldn't waste your money. Geib Buttercut blades are awesome and well priced -Master Brand blades don't last at all, don't work when you get them most of the time.

Comment

Ditto here! Don't waste your money! I regret the few I bought.

Comment

Don't bother with them; they are a false economy. Pay a little more and get blades that actually cut! Buttercuts are very reasonably priced, and they're awesome.

Comment

i have several master grooming blades,and they SUCK,i wish someone would of advised me against it,do love my buttercuts

Comment

Thanks guys!! I will lookup the buttercuts

Comment

Working...
                        X