Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairdevils Birthday Song

ok here goes:

happy birthday to you......happy birthday to you.....happy b-day dear Cheri....happy b-day to u....................just kidding

the official unveiling of hairdevils birthday song will be revealed first in the chatroom........then i'll post it here........so you'll just have to join the party!
    laura

thanks goldi! that was sweet!! chat was a blast too!!! heheehe

Comment

hairdevils real birthday song

[QUOTE=goldiphlox;48496]ok here goes:

happy birthday to you......happy birthday to you.....happy b-day dear Cheri....happy b-day to u....................just kidding

the official unveiling of hairdevils birthday song will be revealed first in the chatroom........then i'll post it here........so you'll just have to join the party!

ok heres hairdevils real birthday song.....to the tune over the river and thru the woods

over the hill feeling way too old.......this is hairdevil's birthday song...her back and knees ache, but she'll still celebrate, cause the biker b!t$# is gone......there'll be no dogs barking and no cat fights...no calls to 911.........just a quiet, peaceful day for you, and this "Happy Birthday Song"

Comment

Goldi, I am so sorry that I missed the song and you last night :-)

Comment

p.s. if anyone doesn't understand the birthday song, just read hairdevils post .......update on what to do under off topics!

Comment

yeah gracy had to alligator roll her hubby for that van! ROFL glad you brought the cake gracy!! hope you saved some for that hubby of yours! how is he today? heheehe

Comment

ok.......now i see why i missed Gracy and the b-day cake.....hehehehe

Comment

Mustluvdogs just told me that somebody left pizza boxes and cupcake wrappers all over, and someone "puked" in the corner.

I had no pizza, I only ate one cupcake, and I threw the wrapper away. And as for the barf in the corner, I DON'T DRINK, so I know it wasn't me!!!

Somebody's gonna get it, lol

Tammy in Utah
                Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I only sipped the punch, it wasn't me! I threw out all my wrappers, all of them. Lol! I bet it was those cheapo strippers goldi brought. Her guys were low class. I liked Tammy's strippers much much more. I mean have a little class!
                  Erin
                  No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Originally posted by ejmj30 View Post
                    I only sipped the punch, it wasn't me! I threw out all my wrappers, all of them. Lol! I bet it was those cheapo strippers goldi brought. Her guys were low class. I liked Tammy's strippers much much more. I mean have a little class!
                    now.....now......it's the best i could do at the last minute!lol

Comment

WELL!! what a bunch of slobs! rofl some b'day, goldi kidnapped the strippers and told me they just left florida..so maybe they get here before tues! LOL if you all don't hear from me, don't worry...I'll be doing some rollin of my own!!! (for a change!) ROFL I will send them to Utah when Im done with 'em! hehehe

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!!!! Sorry I couldn't attend your party...I have a two week old to look after!

Comment

Originally posted by ejmj30 View Post
                          I liked Tammy's strippers much much more. I mean have a little class!
                          Oh whatever ejmj30!!!

I saw you pay Goldi's with your credit card---by sliding it down his "credit card slot," eeeewww, you're nasty! Bet this wont get posted, lol.

Tammy in Utah
                          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Seems Hairdevil Had To Clean Up For All.

Welllll, Hairdevil used her HV dryer and blew all the stuff into cyberspace. Then I used some Febreeze and now it is all clean and smells fresh for Tuesday. Or whenever. It was those low down strippers who spiked the punch, I saw one of those airplane lil bottles in the bathroom wastebasket. Yeah, it was those guys. Next time, no strippers. Let's just have classy singers. Maybe I can hop over to Glendale and find Jordin Sparks before her tour. Maybe malinda would come, guess she isn't so busy right now. Aaah, and she was my fav too. I think a groomong competition would be fun, I love those at the expos. Who has st Poodles that would do one for us? How bout the Swirls gal. I am bad at names and hers is on the tip of my tongue. The mini cow avatar. Baddog, next time, get a babysitter for an hour and come on by.Or, Bring the baby, we would love to oooh and aaah over the baby. Maybe we can tame it down and hire a baby sitter or two for an adjoining room. I'd bring my swimming pool for a pool party, but don't know how to do that.

Comment

Dag! I went away for the weekend and look what I missed!!!! Sounds like you all had a great time!!
                              Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X