black tie affair or casual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black tie affair or casual?

Hey, is this party formal or casual? How bout the music? What kind of music and who is the band? I still like Glenn Miller actually. If it's formal I have to go buy a dress fast! I think most of us don't have dresses according to past posts. How bout my gold lame top and pants that tie at the ankles? Or maybe casual would be better. Get ther a little early to set up for 8cst. See Ya there. First 25? Is there a door prize? Games? Trivia? Too bad we didn't plan this sooner! TG for the Chat room....finally we can enjoy it!

Black tie, most definitely.

Michael Buble'. He's my fav.

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Noooo, Josh Grobin. And: anything above grooming scrubs is formal in my book:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post
        Noooo, Josh Grobin. And: anything above grooming scrubs is formal in my book:-)
        Ohhh, Gracy, guess what? I have tickets to see him in...is it next month? Or is it July? Can't wait! He's my other fav!!! But I saw Michael Buble' a few months back and I have to say, that is by far the BEST concert I've ever been to.

And I've seen Journey, Cher, The Beach Boys, Reba McEntire, Marie Osmond (Christmas concert), Brooks & Dunn, you name it...but Michael Buble' took the cake---and ate it too!

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
        X