Hairdevils' Chat room/party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairdevils' Chat room/party

Welll, if hairdevil gets her email for her password in time Stephen....Pleeeese? We will meet at 8 cst. Sunday so we can have fun and sleep in Monday. Bring any funny things you can think of cuz we have to do it via internet instead of in person. Happy Happy...Send in the CLOWNS. I can't PM everyone so I post here hoping Y'all will see. Stephen, don't forget to bring her a present. How we gonna get ballons there?

I will be there :-) I will bring the cake lol.

Comment

ok! OZ came through! I remember my password now! wouldn't that just "take the cake", all ya'll show up and Im the only one not there? ROFL I can't wait for that cake Gracy! lol wonder if we can fnd a few candles to light? that would be hilarious! I've seen them in ecards, you run your lil cursor over them and they blow out! way cute!! Im going to Louisville today to see my kids and my three lil grandkids and my granddog lol This will be the best 21st birthday ever!!! LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
        This will be the best 21st birthday ever!!! LOL!!!!
        Don't get confused with the number of candles---we ran out at 21. There should be 40+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't let her LIE to you guys, she's as old as DIRT! Even older than dirt!

Hairdevil, my mother is in town (you know the story), so I may not be at the party, but if possible, I will drop in and say "Happy b-day."

Did I get it right, 8 pm central time? So that's 7 pm here. Hmmm, I might be able to make it.

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Sorry gals. I can't be there. I have family here from out of town and we are having a picnic. UGH. What a weekend this has been. First my pool filter dies so there goes $600. Then my sister in law (who is 9 months prego) father dies on thursday then my tractor dies there goes another $2000. Now. I have been feeding Tobler the ground turkey and brown rice with a bit of veggies for about a week and a half and she keeps getting the runs. She crapped all over my floor in the den last night when we were sleeping. So, I guess I will go get more Eagle Pack cause for some reason she can't handle the cooking. I did not think I was that bad of a cook. lol
          If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

now that's a little better then 9

let's see 8cst........hey Gracy.......we better take a nap!!!

uuuhhh:

how old are u now......how old r u now.............no...no...not original enough........hhhmmm......still thinking

Comment

Originally posted by goldiphlox View Post
              let's see 8cst........hey Gracy.......we better take a nap!!!

uuuhhh:

how old are u now......how old r u now.............no...no...not original enough........hhhmmm......still thinking
              The Koreans sing a song to our same tune of happy birthday:

"O' why were you born? O' why were you born? Your mother must have made a mistaaaaaaake! O' why were you born?" Mean huh?!

Goldi, we have all confidence in you, can't wait to see it in print. lol

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Morning Coffee Transcript

Well while having my morning coffee tomorrow I think reading the transcript of tonite's blast should be most interesting.

Rememeber if the room fills up and you cannot get in, try another room, and circulate.

It's great to see y'all setting up parties.

Last nite I published the all new PetGroomer.com Classifieds Ads format and this week we just have to tweak the look of the Yellow Pages to the new layout and colors and finally done. Back to the Box (I have so many people upset at me that want the Salon Design one so bad, ouch, soon), but I am now booking Talk Radio shows and we are going to have a host of interesting new shows this summer. Major updates from some guests in the past and more coming by mid June.

We may even start a call-in show on topics occasionally, and Maddie and I have some plans for a special show together, and y'all can call in too. We will gladly take suggestions for those shows if you have ideas. What would you like to express an opinion about?
                Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

I'll try to be there, but I forgot my password and there's no forgot your password button. I know I did it before and I can't remember if I ever actually logged in, but my e-mail got wiped out with my old computer.

Stephen if you know my password, can you e-mail or PM it to me? Pretty pretty please?

P.S. I must be a psycic I was in the mood so I picked up some margarita stuff today.

Comment

Admin: Well while having my morning coffee tomorrow I think reading the transcript of tonite's blast should be most interesting.

Tammy: Oooo, this is gonna be good. We'll see how much trash and dirty laundry we can talk, lol.

Admin: It's great to see y'all setting up parties.

Tammy: Well, when we have no friends except people here, what other option do we have? Some say the idea was desperation, I say "INSPIRATION!"

Admin: (I have so many people upset at me that want the Salon Design one so bad, ouch, soon)

Tammy: Send them to the party, Oz, WE'LL TAKE CARE OF 'EM FOR YOU. Won't we folks?

Admin: Maddie and I have some plans for a special show together, and y'all can call in too. We will gladly take suggestions for those shows if you have ideas.

Tammy: So, Oz, on the talk radio show, will you call her Mom, Mother, or Maddie?

Admin: What would you like to express an opinion about?

Tammy: Oz, you're pretty daring to ask that. I would like to talk about...hmmm...

Licensing. Would that be too hairy of a topic (no pun intended)?

Tammy in Utah

Comment

geez

Originally posted by diamienono View Post
                      Now. I have been feeding Tobler the ground turkey and brown rice with a bit of veggies for about a week and a half and she keeps getting the runs. She crapped all over my floor
                      you sure have been having alot of problems with pooh! rofl

Comment

well, uh, stephen, sir I mean. I surely hope you enjoy your am coffee and I hope that you are so busy getting everything together that you don't have time to read the transcript of my birthday party. lol I really really don't think you should!!! this is a warning!!! ROFL
                        it was a blast to chat with everyone and just let our hair down! was a nice change! we all discovered interesting things about each other...I won't mention, but they never knew I was a carpenter! lol

can't wait for the new shows..that'll be a blast to call in!! wow..this is really getn with the program.

thanks to all that showed up to chat! it was fun!! we must do it again soon!! like tues when its really my b'day! LOL

see ya'll on the board, if we don't all get Oz'd tomorrow! heheehehe

Comment

Hair, sorry I missed the party, hope you have a great Tuesday!

Were you really a carpenter? That's one of my dreams, if I decide to reinvent myself again.

Comment

Oh crud, I forgot that you can read our transcripts :-) Yes, I love my hubby :-)

Comment

I didn't know until after the fact that there was even transcripts! <<embarrassed>>

Comment

Working...
                              X