Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey some people have titles after their member name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey some people have titles after their member name...

I want to be at least a puppymember. How many post doest it take? Also how many posts does it take for each new title? I hope this questions isn't already answered.

I copied this from the User title thread ;

The board is beginning show User Titles. It takes 25 messages (moderated) for your first User Title to show.

25 Puppy Member
    100 Teacup Member
    250 Toy Member
    500 Miniature Member
    1000 Standard Member
    2500 Champion Member
    5000 Grand Champion Member
    10000 Best in Show Member

Comment

I guess I better get started!!! I wanna have a special title!!!

Comment

Thank you Fluffy Puppy for the answer. I sure have a lot of posting to do.

Comment

Hey Stephen I think I recall that new nitles were being developed for the new board. Did I just dream that???
          Thanks
          "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
          Nancy

Comment

oh Wow those are new ok need to take a break from typing and reading but I can't I want the dryer
            "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
            Nancy

Comment

Lets take wagers on how long it will take tammy and Helly to get "Best in Show" AND which will get it first. LOL

Comment

What is a moderated post?

I'm new so I hope this isn't a dumb question. I see that it takes different amounts of posts to recieve each title, but what is a moderated post and Why would a post be moderated or not moderated? Thanks!

Comment

I am almost a tea cup. hehe
                  If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

I'm sure someone's already answered this, but a moderated post is one that's gone through the sieve of moderators out west, making sure we're not swearing, threatening someone's life, talking badly about our employers, discussing prices, and bashing people. That's moderating in a nutshell. So your post goes to them first, they read it (I'm assuming) and send on the acceptable ones to the board to be posted. Which is why you don't see your post right away, though I have to say, the messages are posted really fast.

Do you guys ever skim over people that you know well (like Helly and Tammy, etc) because they've got a proven track record as being good people? Or do you have to read every word of every post....or can you not say? lol
                    Erin
                    No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Lisa, how on earth do you have 146 posts already????? You have got to be cheating!!! My fingers are starting to cramp up, and I'm not even 1/4 of the way there, lol.
                      Erin

Comment

Originally posted by ejmj30 View Post
                        Lisa, how on earth do you have 146 posts already????? You have got to be cheating!!! My fingers are starting to cramp up, and I'm not even 1/4 of the way there, lol.
                        I am addicted to this new site. My fingers are on fire lol. I paid Stephen a couple of bones to up my number lol.
                        If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

I'm certainly not getting anywhere by not posting much, but I have too much fun just reading all the stuff you all say. It cracks me up!

Comment

PPsssssstttt....hey Stephen....

How much to put me five over Lisa??? And, can I get my member title soon? I've been working so hard, lol. Forget the lousy milkbones she's been giving you, I have organic gourmet bones, plus some scented doggy bags to help with your pooper scoopering.
                            Erin

Comment

OK, I'm well over 25 posts, but I still don't see a title under mine name.

Have I been a bad puppy? Honest, that pee spot by the door was not me!

Comment

Working...
                              X