Attitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attitude

I used to be one of many who just hated the gas price issues.
    Recently there was an article in the local paper about a businees owner on a major highway with signs posted saying don't buy gas from so & so.

It really got me to thinking. I really have so much to be thankful for today.

So I'm having a sticker made for my car-
    "I'm sooo grateful WATER isn't $3 a gallon!"

Erica

I am GRATEFUL that I am not charged for puppy kisses.

Comment

Originally posted by eli View Post
      I used to be one of many who just hated the gas price issues.
      Recently there was an article in the local paper about a businees owner on a major highway with signs posted saying don't buy gas from so & so.

It really got me to thinking. I really have so much to be thankful for today.

So I'm having a sticker made for my car-
      "I'm sooo grateful WATER isn't $3 a gallon!"

Erica
      WEll, now, if you buy bottled water you will be paying like $20.00 a gallon!!!!

Comment

I'm grateful for water being cheaper than gas, that's for sure!

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Oh, but it is

If you think about it when you go into the gas station and buy a little bottle of water for a dollar or so for 16oz it is like paying 3$ a gallon or more. It is amazing how much someone will pay without even thinking about it.

Comment

gas prices? water prices? geez, Im just thankful I am able to pay it! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
              gas prices? water prices? geez, Im just thankful I am able to pay it! LOL!!
              You said it sista!!! I am also grateful I was able to buy a bathing system and new stand dryer!!! Life and business is GOOD!!!
              SheilaB from SC

Comment

I'm grateful that my new trailer and I made it home from Conn. safely. More on that later...once I catch up to the 8 pages I'm behind on....

Comment

Originally posted by Plexi View Post
                  WEll, now, if you buy bottled water you will be paying like $20.00 a gallon!!!!

Not too far off... A liter bottle of water is anything from 99-cents to $2.09 around here. At approximately four liters per gallon, that's up to $8 a gallon.

Comment

Working...
                  X