christmas present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christmas present

I got a good present!! Notes From the Grooming Table!! I love it. I am sure others got it too, but I did not expect it at all. I love the illustrations, they are amazing!! My next learning tool I will get will probably be grooming business in a box. I hope. Eventually, lol. Well, just wanted to share my happiness with everyone.

cool. Does it have color photos?
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

That has to be, without a doubt, the best grooming manual out there. Everyone should have it. I wish it was around when I started grooming
      don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

There are so many things that I want to buy..My christmas was a 2nd set of clippers and some small stuff. but My birthdays coming up in a couple of months
        "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
        Nancy

Comment

Nancy, start sending out birthaday hints now...lol
          SheilaB from SC

Comment

I just got a used copy of it to take to my new shop. I'm sooo glad I did get it because I have no idea if they have anything like that.

I'm very very glad because on my second day in, I have an Airedale and i haven't had to do one of those since I was in school! (which was over a year ago!)

Comment

I love Notes........any time I have a new breed coming in, I refer to notes. I use it often to "refresh" my memory on breeds whom only come in once in awhile.....it is by far the BEST manual/book I've purchased yet.

Vicki

Comment

there are no color photos in the book, but the illustrations are awesome. I kind of wished it did have some color photos, but I could probably find another book with some in it at the local bookstore. I did the AADG course though, and some of the patterns are somewhat different. Since the notes book is newer though, I am assuming it is right? LOL, MY BIRTHDAY IS IN A COUPLE MONTHS TOO!!! I want to open a shop eventually in a year or two, so I am saving now.

Comment

My hubby got me notes for my b'day I love it! He also got me some other grooming books for Christmas (The Complete Dog Book 20th edition and Ultimate Dog Grooming).

Comment

Awsome gift!

Wow! you guy's husbands sure know how to buy gifts! Do you leave hints laying around the house or something?

Comment

Neat! I love Notes and Theory of Five is also great.

Comment

LOL Compared to Helly and a couple others, we should all be labeled AMATEURS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchfunbnme View Post
                          Wow! you guy's husbands sure know how to buy gifts! Do you leave hints laying around the house or something?
                          I torture my poor hubby about grooming stuff all of the time LOL I show him stuff online then later he'll go back and find it

Comment

I make it easy.

I cut out a pic of what I want. I write on it where to get it and how much it is. My mom goes out and buys her own gifts and makes my dad wrap them lol
                            If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Awsome illistrations!

Originally posted by diamienono View Post
                              cool. Does it have color photos?
                              Notes doesn't have any photos, but I think that the illistrations are easier to understand than photos would be. It's awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X