I'm Baaaaaack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Baaaaaack

Well, I'd guess some of you have noticed I've been missing in action. My poor old computer finally gave up just before I left for a week of vacation. We came home to the sad news that it was totally dead, and I had to buy a new one. It came today.

Now all I have to do is catch up.

I was just thinking about you. I was thinking "Wow, how does she rate? She's been on vacation forever!" I was a tad jealous, lol! I cannot imagine how many posts that there are for you to read. You're going to have to take another week just to do that! Welcome back! You were missed.
    don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

YEAH Helly is back. Thank god.
      If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Glad to have you back. Good luck catching up. You've got a ways to go.

Comment

I told everyone that you were on vacation, but when you didn't come back, I honestly got a little worried!

Glad to have you back, along with a new 'puter. LUCKY you! Hope your lovin' it.

Tammy in Utah
          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

We MISSED you!! Hope you had a great R&R. Sorry about your old computer. Bet your new one has all the bells and whistles. Mine will be next, I'm sure. Got it from a client a year and a half ago-it was her daughter's in college. Just waiting for it to die. Welcome back, Helly!
            Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

come back
              Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
              "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

you were gone? really? I never noticed!! thought you were "pulling a pixe" ROFL nah, just kidn...'course we missed ya! hope you had a great vacation!!
                ps. you will have to read back on thread of pixie leaving....NOT!!! LOL!!

Comment

Welcome back!

You'll have to take another week off of work to catch up on here.

Comment

I thought you were getting awfully quiet around here. Missed the post about you taking vacation, but my next action was to PM Tammy, lol. I even asked where you were in my last thread. Anyway, glad to have you back, hope you're well rested and that your computer has lots of stamina to keep up with you!!!
                    Erin
                    No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

So glad your back. You've been missed.

Hairdevil, am I ever going to be able to be forgiven for that? Hopefully people just put it out of their minds and never think about it again.
                      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                      Diane

Comment

so what kind of computer did you buy?

Comment

Hmmmm, Helly

I do sort remember a Helly that used to come on here alot. Okay, seriously, sorry about your puter, hope that the new one is worthwhile better, and glad you got a vacation. We were gonna crash your cabin, but couldn't figure out where you were.
                          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

I thought it was quiet around here....

Welcome Home

Comment

I wondered where you were!! We have missed your enlightening teachings, really!

Comment

Working...
                              X