Membership Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Transfers

Almost 250 members now signed up here and growing quickly.

Very cool. This has really been fun Thanks again for a great job
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy

Comment

I noticed that too---I keep looking at the member list so I can see all the new photos. This is fun, hee hee.

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

YAH!!! good job...thanks!

Comment

Oh man, I'm 2 days behind and I'm just trying to catch up on all the posts and threads. I haven't even TRIED looking into the details of the new board. It's a bit overwhelming!

Comment

I think I need to stop using the back button on this board. It worked on the other board. I think my post got erased...Anyhoo. I'm 2 days behind and I'm just trying to catch up on all the posts and threads. I haven't even looked at all the nitty gritty details of the board. I'm a tad overwhelmed!

Comment

Groovy!

They would be silly not to sign up! This is the grooviest groomer site around!

Comment

I think i'm getting the hang of it now. My favorite feature...you can put your mouse on the title, and it gives you a taste of what's inside. I love that!!! You don't have to load a whole page to read it. If the first line catches your fancy you can load the page. Very cool. Guess I'll have to start working on my opening lines.
                Erin
                No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

I just posted 2 QR's and they went right to the board...no moderation time. what's that all about?
                  Erin
                  No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

How is everyone getting smiley's into their post. Mine only go in the title line???
                    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Originally posted by ejmj30 View Post
                      I think i'm getting the hang of it now. My favorite feature...you can put your mouse on the title, and it gives you a taste of what's inside. I love that!!! You don't have to load a whole page to read it. If the first line catches your fancy you can load the page. Very cool. Guess I'll have to start working on my opening lines.
                      Ditto, I'm loving that feature!
                      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
                      X