A Pita w/ 2 Poms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Pita w/ 2 Poms

i had a lady in yesterday. she had 2 poms, both males. she wanted them in lion cuts. they hadn't been done in 2 years. ok so........she picks them up and she's acting all excited. she loves their hc's. then she completely turns on Mr. Hyde and says, "Oh, I really hate bandanna's. i want bows. 1 bow on each of them, matching colors"....ok fine......no problem....i make 2 bows(i make them when they ask) we never have any already made. because i am the only one that makes them. anyway, i put them on the dogs while the bather is holding them, and, of course, owner is watching. bring back the dogs....She says......"No! No! No!........that is no good. they look like girls. I want the bow off to the side!" ok......NO PROBLEM! i cut the bows out, make new ones. ask her where exactly she wants them. "Right in front of the ear, off to the side." ooookkkkk......put the new bows on, while the owner is watching.....bring them back to her....she says, "That is much better!, but I really don't like red. What other colors do you have?" I said I will gladly make you a few more bows, but there will be an extra charge. "Oh" ,she says,"Never mind. I'll just get a different color next time.".....alrighty then, see ya in 2 years! p.s. now your dogs really look like girls with little flowers on their heads!

OMG, gotta love those PITA's. Some people just have no clue how irritating they are.

Comment

I would have told her to bow it out her ......
      If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Lol!! Smart move! When she comes in in 2 yrs, put bright red bows on the ends of each dog's tail, lol. Say that's how all the guys where them these days.
        Erin
        No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

bow it out, omh, that is to funny.

Comment

If it gets too bad, I just hand them a couple of bows and tell them, "Here, you can put them anywhere you want." Of course I'm being sarcastic, but if that happened to me, I just might say that! Sheesh!

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

O wow thats annoying. I tell ya it seems like some people just dont know what they want. arrrgggggg.

Comment

If you had put green bows on it wouldn't have been the right color either. If they had started out with bows she wouldn't have wanted them she would have wanted the bandanas. Never can make that kind of person happy.
                "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                Diane

Comment

Working...
                X