Pet Aroma Therapy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Aroma Therapy???

Some where here I read someone was doing aroma therapy for pets?? I can't seem to find that thread now. What is it and how do you do it? The new shop is going to try something like that. aroma therapy, massage( i took a few classes on pet massage) maybe down the road physical therapy.

OH!! I need ideas please .....new classy names for some of the dirtier jobs we do, like I'm a pet image stylist , not a groomer. Pets will get manicures, not just a nail trim, deep skin conditioning .....how do you class up cleaning ears,Plucking hair and expressing anal glands??

I posted a thread about aromatherapy also but no one knew where to find it. As far as classing up service names.

Nail trim = A pawdicure

Skin conditioning = A soothing hot oil treatment.

Clean ears IDK? maybe = Cleansing and deodorizing of the ear canal.

I just can't think of any good way to explain anal glands.

Comment

Originally posted by DAPER DAWG View Post

I just can't think of any good way to explain anal glands.
      I don't think there is a good way to explain the nasty job!! lol
      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
      Diane

Comment

[QUOTE=GriffonsMOM;46446.how do you class up cleaning ears,Plucking hair and expressing anal glands??[/QUOTE]

Hygenic Ear and Rear Care??? How about Posterier Relief?? Dunno, as already mentioned it is kinda hard to class up anal glands and ear goop.....lol
        SheilaB from SC

Comment

LOL .......I know and I'm sorry , but I figured with all the creative songs on groomer giggles , and stories I've read here this is where creativeity flows!! I kinda like posterier....uhhhh sorta

Comment

Working...
          X