Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! Bathtub hook-up thingy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HELP! Bathtub hook-up thingy

    Ok, I am looking for a piece of equipment that I can't seem to find anymore. I think PetEdge used to sell it.

    I have two EYE BOLTS on either side of my tub, but there is no stud to hook a center eyebolt up, sigh...

    So I thought I'd buy something that I know we had at the first shop I worked at. It was a black thin rope with 3 rings on it, and there was a hook/fastener at either end (sort of like the hooks on a dog's leash) and you hook each end to the eye bolts, but because this rope has 3 rings hanging on it, you can hook the dog up to the sides OR the middle of the tub.

    Anyone know where I can get one of these?

    Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

  • #2
    they have one at groomstar. under bathtub accessories

    Comment


    • #3
      Its not this is it?

      http://www.petedge.com/shopping/prod...ProductID=1002

      Comment


      • #4
        If you can't find what you want, make one out of stainless steel chain from your hardware store. I have done this for several of my things in the shop and it works great, and if you get the right pieces you can change it around if need be.

        Comment


        • #5
          FLUFFY: On the Petedge link for that it says that it's been discontinued.

          Comment


          • #6
            Fluffypuppy, that's it!!! BUT, although it says discontinued, I was able to use your link to help me find it here, at Ryans: (It's TT3060)

            http://www.ryanspet.com/ryanspet/pro...startItemCnt=1

            Terrimeyers, I hope this helps, you seem to have wanted one as well.

            Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

            Comment


            • #7
              Tammy- Go to petedge.com enter item #ZW3064217 they are being discontinued so you better hurry. You can still get the black one.

              Scoop

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
                Fluffypuppy, that's it!!! BUT, although it says discontinued, I was able to use your link to help me find it here, at Ryans: (It's TT3060)

                http://www.ryanspet.com/ryanspet/pro...startItemCnt=1

                Terrimeyers, I hope this helps, you seem to have wanted one as well.

                Tammy in Utah

                I noticed that after I posted. Didn't mean to tease you. lol Glad you were able to find one though.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                  Tammy- Go to petedge.com enter item #ZW3064217 they are being discontinued so you better hurry. You can still get the black one.

                  Scoop
                  Thanks! They are cheaper than Ryans, so I think I'll try 'em.

                  Tammy in Utah
                  Groomers Helper Affiliate

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Tammy, you also could go to Home depot and get a piece of chainlinks and hook them to each eyebolt and then hook your Loop to the chain. They sell chainlink in a plastic coating for water areas. I probably costs about $1.00

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post
                      Tammy, you also could go to Home depot and get a piece of chainlinks and hook them to each eyebolt and then hook your Loop to the chain. They sell chainlink in a plastic coating for water areas. I probably costs about $1.00
                      GracyRose, that is a great idea. I may just do that. But how do you hook the chain link to the eye bolts? The "eyes" in the bolts are fully closed, there is nothing to insert in a link on the chain.

                      Tammy in Utah
                      Groomers Helper Affiliate

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        [QUOTE=SpikeyTheYorkie;46869]GracyRose, that is a great idea. I may just do that. But how do you hook the chain link to the eye bolts? The "eyes" in the bolts are fully closed, there is nothing to insert in a link on the chain.

                        Tammy, you can buy the little links that unscrew open.like you see sometimes for a keychain

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Goldi, I PM Tammy the exact same comment... even used the keychain analogy:-) Great minds think alike:-)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I bet I could use those caribeaners (for mountain climbing) as well. Hmmm, maybe I'll run to The Home Depot tomorrow a.m. on my way to work.

                            You'd never believe that is such a busy place at 6:45 am---been there, done that!

                            Tammy in Utah
                            Groomers Helper Affiliate

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X