Update on "Help, I can't move" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on "Help, I can't move" thread

The owner last heard from me yesterday evening. They were told I would do what was best for Kimba, and we all agreed that was shaving him.

As you who read the thread know, I did not shave him. Well, the Mrs came in to pick up Kimba this morning. I still hadn't told her. She came downstairs into the boarding facility with me and I said, "Here's Kimba" and smiled.

She nearly broke down, she was so happy. She rescheduled for 6 weeks to do a follow up and then she'll come in regularly after that. I charged more than I've ever charged on any dog, and that is the last time I'm doing that, lol.

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Sounds like the owner was very happy when she saw her dog.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

thats the last time you will ever charge that much? or the last time you will comb out? it wasn't clear, but I hope it means the last time you will spend that much time combing!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
        thats the last time you will ever charge that much? or the last time you will comb out? it wasn't clear, but I hope it means the last time you will spend that much time combing!!! LOL
        That's the last time I'm doing that, meaning, Dematting a huge dog like that. Or a small one for that matter.

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
        X