hubby got a new kidney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hubby got a new kidney

just to let everyone know, after 2 and half years on the waiting list, hubby just got a new kidney.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

That is wonderful

I hope he wears it well, and follows doctors instructions. He will be so grateful, as will you.
    Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

That's great news! Hope all goes well!

Comment

Fantastic news! Hope things just keep improving for the both of you.
        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
        Diane

Comment

May he heal quickly and he'll be fine with you at his side!

Comment

that's great news! i hope all goes well.

Comment

Thats fantastic - Im so happy for y'all - youre in my prayers!

Comment

Good news! Hope he is doing well soon.

Comment

Wow, thats wonderful. I just spent most of the past 2 weeks with my fatally ill mother inlaw who has liver disease, she just had a transplant operation and we are so happy to see her smiling again. Docs say they believe she will fully recover with a possibly even better life than before now that she doesn't have that ball and chain of a liver dragging her life down.

Glad to hear he's no longer waiting, that's great news.

Comment

WOW!! Congrats

to you both! What a wonderful wonderful blessing!

Erica

Comment

Wow, what a blessing!! Good luck and wishing health your way!!!

Comment

So uhh, he got a new filter. Sounds mity fine. Keep the juices flowing well. Good luck with it.
                        Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Modern Medicine, along with a little help from above, is a miracle.

Congratulations!

Tammy in Utah
                          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I am so happy for you, your husband and your family. This is going to make life so much easier for everyone involved. My husband was happy to know that it can happen as well. He's going to be following the road of your husband, isn't looking forward to the whole trip, but is happy to know that there can be hope at the end of the tunnel. Make sure you get a picture of him drinking that first carton of orange juice! (inside joke).
                            don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

just wanted to thank all that responded to the post including the pm,s and phone calls. all is appreciated. he is doing well and should be home in a couple of days with his binder (from the hospital) of things that need to be done.
                              Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
                              "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Working...
                              X