Help. I can't move! (LONG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allan View Post
    Tammy,Tammy,Tammy.............A Mai Tai is the most wonderful Hawaiian elixer(in a fruity mixture) topped with a little paper umbrella! oh yes, a slice of pineapple or mango.Three of them and you can paint the ceiling of your shop without a ladder!
    Too bad Tammy doesn't drink, lol. I'll have one in her place...yum!
    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Originally posted by pawsforthought View Post
      I stress that I am a stressfree groomer
      Stress free for the dog or you !!?! I wish we could sometimes have the stress free part! Sorry, just found that cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Allan View Post
        Tammy,Tammy,Tammy.............A Mai Tai is the most wonderful Hawaiian elixer(in a fruity mixture) topped with a little paper umbrella! oh yes, a slice of pineapple or mango.Three of them and you can paint the ceiling of your shop without a ladder!
        I'll just take the piece of pineapple and mango, the rest probably wouldn't be in my best interest, lol. But I like the thought of painting the ceiling of my shop without a ladder, because it sure needs a good painting, and I'm only 5'2" so I might have to try it.

So it's got booze in it. Well, NyQuil knocks me clean off my feet and I sleep for HOURS with that stuff. A Mai Tai would probably put me in a coma!

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
        X