No announcement yet.

Renew contact cleaner for stained eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renew contact cleaner for stained eyes?

This sounds weird to me but I had a new potential customer go to the pharmacy that my friend works at as a pharmacy tech and he said he heard aabout using Renew contact lens solution to remedy the stains on dogs eyes. Anyone heard of this? I don't think it would hurt cuz people use it in their eyes. just curious.
    What does a dog do on it's day off?

Just be careful when using Renu. There's a huge lawsuit with them now.. Because of some bad ingredients it has caused people to go blind and some people have actually lost their eyes.... I'm sure those products have been pulled off the shelves, but it's never to bad to be cautious...
    Becky

Comment

I think it was Helly(speaking of Helly, I havn't seen her here lately) said that you could use contact cleaner(all-in-one) to remove tear stained. I tired it but didn't see any results.

Comment

I've always used pyoben shampoo on them to get out the red. Works good on their feet too! today my spa lavish came in, so I will see how that works.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggs View Post
          Just be careful when using Renu. There's a huge lawsuit with them now.. Because of some bad ingredients it has caused people to go blind and some people have actually lost their eyes.... I'm sure those products have been pulled off the shelves, but it's never to bad to be cautious...
          It was a new formula they were trying- they've gone back to the old formula.

Comment

Working...
          X