Bows, Bows, Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bows, Bows, Bows

Where do you get your bows? I have two great suppliers but each only does a certain style. I want to change it up:-) I am looking for someone who makes "three-finger bows" aka "multi-loop".

I usally buy by the thousand :-( Becuase, I am just way tooooo lazy to make them.

I get mine from Helly and I got some from Bardel bows.
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Rens Pets

I get my bows at Rens Pets. Go to their web site renspets.com.

Comment

GracyRose---YOU are too lazy, but what about your groomers? Why don't they make bows to put on the dogs as part of their job? We always did.

Tammy in Utah
        Last edited by SpikeyTheYorkie; 05-14-07, 07:07 PM.
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

BARDEL BOWS. Im with you Gracy, the last thing I have time for is making bows!!

Comment

jensbowtique

hot bows

purple poodle pet bows

Just some of the ones I like!

Comment

elchar bows has really nice ones too! She's got a lot more than what's on her web site, so you might want to call her up. Her name is Eleanor and she's much cheaper than bardel bows. Even though I order some from bardel too. I am with you, I don't want to make bows - even if I did have the time!

Comment

I am going to make my own after my last order. After shipping and taxes I paid almost a $1 a bow! Yikes!! I realize it will take more time but oh well! I am crafty and I can do it and save a few pennies!

Comment

I also make my own, but I don't always have the time or patience! I had thought of buying hair clips at the craft store and glueing scrapbook things on them. You can buy bows, dog bones, hearts, all kinds of cutesy things! You can still tie the tk's with a rubber band, that way if the clip comes out the hair is still not in the eyes. Also, for other fluffy dogs, the owner can re-use them more easily. I may get some stuff today, if I can make anything successfully, I will post some pictures! Yaaaay crafts on my day off with lots o' java running thru my veins.....aaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Comment

I make my own. I'm toooooo cheap to buy them, even if they are cuter than the ones I can make.
                    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                    Diane

Comment

Purple Poodle Pet Bows. Can't beat the price, you can specifically order which kind and how many you want, and they look good.

Comment

That is one of the two companies I purchase through :-) I purchase 1000 at a time (last a month or so :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X