Happy Mothers Day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Mothers Day!!

Happy Mothers Day To All You Groomers And Mommies Of Lil Friends!! Have A Great One!!

Thanks.. And from me.. Happy Mothers Day to all you mommies on this board.
    Becky

Comment

Not a human mommy here, But I'm still workin' on that, lol.

Happy Mother's Day to you human and pet mom's here!

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Tammy :-) Working on it is the fun part (lol).

Happy Mothers Day to all of you!

Gracy got me a cute charm for my pandora bracelet:-) Wasn't that thoughtful of her. What did your "fur-babies" get you?

Comment

yes Happy Mother's Day to All.....my furbaby didn't get me anything, but my real babies did.My 19 yr. old gave me a Hydrangea that can be planted outdoor. i love them and had lots up north, but i don't know if they'll survive in Fl. My 6 yr old made me a poem; a school project. It was so cute. it's supposed to be things you love about your mom. it asks what color your moms eyes are.....he said brown.....my eyes are blue! lol it asks what does your mom like to do in her spare time? he said lay around and rest! ( i never lay around and rest......where's he getting this **** from!!! lol it says what does your mom like to do for fun? he says write funny songs about dogs! what is the prettiest thing about your mom? her eyes turn all different color!!! yeah......but not brown

Gracy......what do your furbabies do for money to get you such a nice mommies day gift?

Comment

My furbaby (Shasta) brings me a soggy wet toy so I can throw it!!! LOL (whatever LOL means????)

Comment

She has a pimp :-)

Comment

Halle sent an email to a local groomer friend.

Halle sneaked onto my computer and had a friend send me an email. I guess watching all that tv taught her how to spell. Is Sesame street still on tv? She must watch when I go to work. Once she got carried away and broke the remote and chewd it up. I guess I will have to hide my credit cards or she might buy on line next. She gave me a few poopies, it's all she has. No money, no pockets and no way to shop, I had the credit cards with me.haha. SHE ALWAYS GIVES ME KISSES.

Comment

Well I took my mom out to lunch in town and when I got back my (new) furbaby gave me a good present. There was a beautiful, well dug hole in the garden with the plant ever so elegantly laying right next to that precious hole. And of course to top it off, he tried to give me "Happy Mother's Day kisses" with his darling (used to be white) face full of caked on dirt. Maybe he was going to make me a mud pie and decided to eat it, lol!

Comment

My son & daughter in law came up from Houston Tx, haven't seen them for 2yrs. it was a real nice day. So I had 3 of 4 sons with their families home.
                    We all went to my mother's house to see her too, she is 80yrs old. Great time and eats for all.

Comment

My fur babies didn't give me anything...well, except for the attitude I got when I fed them breakfast late this morning!

My hairless baby got me a cute card, a cement stone step thingie that daddy helped her step in so her little piggy is imprinted forever, and a gift certificate to get my nails done nearby. And hubby and hairless baby took me and my mother out to lunch at Cracker Barrel, mmmmm.

Happy Mother's Day all!!!
                      Erin
                      No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Ok, I got a card from my husband signed by him...and Spike. Now, how did he get Spike to sign that without opposable s? It's a mystery...

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Tammy....don't cha know?

Spike holds the pen in his mouth .Halle can even open zippers with her teeth. A woman named Joni Erickson does beautiful paintings, drawings and gift notes with it all done buy holding the brush or pen in her mouth. She is a quadrapleic since diving accident when she was 17. Married and supported herself all these years. Now maybe 50yrs old. There was even a movie about her.

Comment

I went camping all weekend. It was wonderful!!!! Had one grandchild stay overnight with us on Friday and rest of the family came up and stayed the day with us on Sat. Everyone went home Sat night and then it was just hubby and three of our 6 dogs. It was wonderful to get away and do nothing for those few days.
                            Got a new camping chair and a box of chocolates (candy is almost gone lol)
                            "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                            Diane

Comment

Originally posted by mustluvdogs1 View Post
                              A woman named Joni Erickson does beautiful paintings, drawings and gift notes with it all done buy holding the brush or pen in her mouth. She is a quadrapleic since diving accident when she was 17. Married and supported herself all these years. Now maybe 50yrs old. There was even a movie about her.
                              Yes, I have heard of her. It's been years, you brought back an old memory.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Working...
                              X