Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"wild animal" products... anyone ever used them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "wild animal" products... anyone ever used them?

A distributor recently came by my shop and gave me samples of this stuff.
    He said that it's very popular on the west coast. I've never heard of it though. The dilution rate is 50:1 for some, 64:1 for some.
    Just wanted to know if anyone has used this stuff and what you may have thought of it. I have been using Tropiclean for quite some time and no complaints, but my boss is thinking ( well, so am I ) that it's a GREAT ratio to save money.
    Anyone with experience with this product ( "Wild Animal" products, shampoos and conditioners ) please let me know what you thought of it. I think it's a product of the Laube company.

I look forward to hearing all your responses !!

Oh, i'm weimj396 from the old board. Changed it to resident hector and with my boy Hector's pic as the avatar because, well, I love him so much !!

Michelle in NJ

can't tell from the pic. Is Hector a pit or boxer?
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

I'm on the west coast and I have never heard of it???
      "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
      Nancy

Comment

64 to 1? Wow, that's the highest ratio I've ever seen. Is it higher priced per gallon to relfect that?

Comment

I googled it. At Groom Star a gallon of it is $39.50

Comment

I've used it at a shop I used to work at and I really liked it. We only tried one shampoo, it was the purple colored shampoo. The Shampoo had a minty smell to it and I think it worked awesome.

Erika

Comment

Hector! You changed your name!? Now I'm not gonna remember who I'm talking to, lol
              Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

I've never heard of it, but 64 to 1 WOW! I'll have to check it out......

Comment

Wild Animal

Wild Animal is a new line from Laube. The shampoos are all 50:1 with the exception of Stampede which is 100:1. The ingredients lists on these products are impressive. I prefer natural oils and essences over chemical compounds any day and Laube hit a winner with this line. So far, I hear only great things about the whole line with lots of repeat sales after people try it. The names of the products are also fun and clever with products like "Don't B' Itchin", "Wild Thang", "Big Stinkin Deal" & "Down N Dirty" to name a few. They contain wonderful things like Aloe Vera, extracts of Nettle, chamomile, comfrey, henna and rosemary to name a few.
                  So far people really seem to be ordering Sooth N Oats, Blooming Orange, All out Blue, All Out Purple and Stampede the most. I see this line really catching on. And if you like Kelco, you will love Wild Animal.
                  Last edited by Sunny; 01-05-07, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Ive used it, It works very well, cleans well etc just as well as the Kelco range (also by Laube)
                    BUT.. I cant stand the smell!!!!!!!
                    way to strong & perfummy fer me..

Comment

Originally posted by watt-a-dog View Post
                      Ive used it, It works very well, cleans well etc just as well as the Kelco range (also by Laube)
                      BUT.. I cant stand the smell!!!!!!!
                      way to strong & perfummy fer me..

Wild Thang & Stampede are pretty strong. The old original Wild Animal Shampoo was really strong, like a man's cologne, but most of the line is really nice and I am sensitive to perfumy smells, they make me quite sick.

Comment

It's been available to me for quite some time, but I've never used it. I've been tempted though......

vicki

Comment

I think Grimenator is strong when bathing, but mild after the dog is rinsed and dried. How does it compair?

Comment

I think its Wild Animal I have,, Cant get much else here right now

Comment

Thats all I use

I'm on the west coast and thats all I use.I love the soothnoats and the down and dirty. hairy beast is their version of filthy animal works amd smells the same.their stampede is 100 to 1 works ok i end up adding more .we use a hydra surge and it does make a lot of suds it great for the first bath cuts grease good.I buy from American pet pro they have free shipping on purchases over 200.00 they run from about 25 to 35 a gallon their animal therapy is 50 to 1 and is the best over the counter medicated shampoo I've ever used .Dogs that have allergies respond great to it A gsd that I do itches on everything we have tried on her even vet products and she dosen't itch at all with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X