Pet-Colognes.com - New Sponsor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet-Colognes.com - New Sponsor

Please welcome Pet-Colognes.com, founded to bring the finest quality fragrances with value and choice. Fragrances include coat conditioners and a patented fragrance extended. Professional sizes available.

You can also make your own fragrance and save money!

http://www.pet-colognes.com
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

I wish you could do scratch-n-sniff on the computer, lol, it would sure making choosing them easier!

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
      I wish you could do scratch-n-sniff on the computer, lol, it would sure making choosing them easier!

Tammy in Utah
      LOL I was thinking the exact same thing! There are alot that sound like they smell good. Just hope they smell as good as they sound when I get them.

They should make free sample cards to send out. Kinda like the ones Avon has.

Comment

oh boy! oh boy! oh boy!! I LOVEEEEE calognes.

If this sponsor reads the boards I have a question... Truthful answer!

Are these scents long lasting or does it go away by the time the pet goes home. Ive tried so many calognes and there are only a few that last. Soooooo?

Stephen: Click their link. They have a patented extender to retain the scent for a long time.

Comment

I ordered some of these, very nice. I LOVE the peaches & Cream & the cinnamon! They smell up my whole shop

Comment

I ran across this site about a month ago. I love the scents...everyone I work with loves when I use them, 1 groomer ordered some too. Everyone looks like a fabreeze comercial when I spray them.

Comment

Working...
            X