10th Anniversary T Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10th Anniversary T Shirts

Photographic image on T shirts attached here. Inspired by the likes of Helly, Spikey and more of you too, and some great helpers behind the scenes.

This a low resolution version with discolorations, overlook the lettering colors etc.
    Attached Files
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

That is really cute. That would be a great shirt to wear to Hershey.
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

That is really a cute T-shirt. Everyone get one of those and we would be able very noticable at any seminar.
      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
      Diane

Comment

cool. When do they come out? Price?

Comment

I am waiting for the quote in the next few days. Because they use 4 color process a bit more, but we don't care about markup. We want you to have them at cost.

They will be ready in June.
          Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Adorable. I gotta have one.

Comment

LOL, that is tooooo cute! I think I'll have to get one!

I'm not sure how I (or Spikey) helped inspire this but I am sure glad, 'cause that picture is cute as a bugs ear!

Tammy in Utah
              PS: Spike is miffed, he thinks he should be in the place of the chihuahua in the photo. Don't worry, I'll remind him how much things like computer keyboards scare him.
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by diamienono View Post
                That is really cute. That would be a great shirt to wear to Hershey.
                Hey,look for me while your there,I am the one wearing the T-shirt from petgroomer.com lol

Comment

It is adorable

But I thought we had a posting long ago that suggested "professional" acting groomers wouldn't be wearing T shirts at a convention. Okay how about the T Shirt and a suit coat?
                  Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

So Who Owns The Dog?

Cute dog, but my dog would have been cuter, hahaha. So who owns the dog, and what is the dogs' name?I want more than one so I can sleep and relax in the XXL one at home.

Comment

Put me on the list. I'll be sure to wear mine at Hershey. I actually booked my room this afternoon. Yipppeeee!!!

Comment

Ok, ok, I want one too. Can we have our name screenprinted on the back like a sport's jersey??? So everyone knows WHO we are, not just that we ARE, lol. I love the shirt! That's pretty much what I look like a lot of nights after hours of being on here.
                        Erin
                        No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Do we have to be members for ten years to celebrate? I would sure love to buy one when they come out.

Stephen: These will be on sale to the public. I am hoping for some good sales, the rights to the photography etc was quite costly. Yet, it could be a limited edition.

Comment

LOVE IT! WANT ONE! lol

Comment

Thank You for all your hard work. That is way too cute. This time around i will order a T. Count me in.
                              Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Working...
                              X