where do you buy your frontline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do you buy your frontline

Please let me know where you purchase your frontline from to sell to customers. Do you get it wholesale? Thanks

petedge is one. petfood experts is another (they are a distributor) kvvet supply.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

I google search on the web for the cheapest price at the time and order it there. The prices seem to vary from time to time, one place is cheapest one day and another the next. Also watch the shipping charge and how that factors in. Sometimes the place with the more expensive product is combined with free shipping and that ends up a better price than elsewhere overall.

Comment

be real careful where you get frontline/heartgard/or any pet med. if it isn't originally coming from whoever makes it, it could be counterfeit. hence really cheap prices.
        "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

horse.com (great prices)

Comment

Frontline is a prescription that can and should ONLY be sold by a vet. I know you can buy it other places but if any of your clients have reactions you will be liable. It is not worth the risk to me. I would never sell frontline or advantage to my clients. I just tell them to get it from their vets and I will be happy to put it on the pet.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsr4luv View Post
              Frontline is a prescription that can and should ONLY be sold by a vet. I know you can buy it other places but if any of your clients have reactions you will be liable. It is not worth the risk to me. I would never sell frontline or advantage to my clients. I just tell them to get it from their vets and I will be happy to put it on the pet.
              If your that concerned about liabilty I wouldn't put it on the pet either. I tonight decided to start NOT putting it on in the shop when the client brings it in and wants me to put it on when they didn't buy it from me. I do sell Frontline and Advantix but just not in packs and they must be a grooming client.

Comment

frontline is no longer a prescription, but there are alot of online com panies that sell the counterfeits, so you need to be careful. if the price is substantially cheaper than pet edge, it is a good chance it is a knock off, ie. the active ingredient is water or vegetable oil. the company actually sent out letters to all retailers awhile back regarding this.

Comment

My vet

I don't sell Frontline straight to clients, I refer them to the vet, who has the best price I have ever found in a reliable business. Starting at 7.50 per dose.
                  Jacob

Comment

I don't sell and I don't apply.

Comment

i have a friend who lives in georgia also who is wondering about cheaper frontline? she has like 11 dogs i believe...a pit, a malamute, a golden,and i believe 8 border collies. she just moved to georgia and needs a cheaper place to buy frontline since she has to put it on yearround now.
                      any suggestions i can pass on to her would be helpful.
                      Hound

Comment

frontline

i get mine from VetShopOnline.com

Comment

not to beat a dead horse, but make certain that the place you order from orders themselves from the manufacturer. you can contact the manufaturer to verify. there are a great many counterfeit products on the market that look like the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by PetsRus View Post
                            If your that concerned about liabilty I wouldn't put it on the pet either. I tonight decided to start NOT putting it on in the shop when the client brings it in and wants me to put it on when they didn't buy it from me. I do sell Frontline and Advantix but just not in packs and they must be a grooming client.
                            My boss actually made that a new policy as well. We will apply the stuff that we sell at the shop, but we will no longer apply anything that the client brings to us. I guess she was too worried about the liability that that would open up for us.
                            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Canada?

Are you allowed to sell it in your shop in Canada???

Comment

Working...
                              X