Yippeee My Luxury Spa Dog Bathing System Arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yippeee My Luxury Spa Dog Bathing System Arrived

I am so excited, I just had to share this with you. Having drooled for so long at all you guys with bathing systems, I finally had the courage to order my own Luxury Spa Dog Bathing System from eBay. When the box arrived I was so excited I yelled out YES, punched the air in excitement and then opened all the packaging like an excited child. You guys were right they rock! I am going to set up some training sessions during this week for my staff so they know how to use it too.
    I want you all to know about the excellent customer service they give us groomers. Because I did have one small problem with a wee connector that must have got damaged in transit but when I emailed the company they replaced it immediately by the quickest method, no hassle what so ever. I was very impressed. Being in the UK and purchasing from the states was no problem, I should have done it sooner.
    Thank you all for sharing your equipment tips, for encouraging groomers to upgrade to more efficient ways of bathing and grooming, for supporting each other relentlessly, may we all continue to be there for one another.
    I will now be grooming more efficiently, be using less shampoo and water which is better for our planet, and the dogs get a massage during thrown in. For this I am grateful to you all. Thank You!

ps Sorry if this comes thru twice, it hung the first time and im not sure if it will get there!

Congratulations. I hope you enjoy it.
    Becky

Comment

Don't be afraid to use it for applying conditioner as well. You won't need to use as much conditioner with the bather either.

Comment

I'm jealous!

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Hey, thats great!

Originally posted by Animal Oasis View Post
          I am so excited, I just had to share this with you. Having drooled for so long at all you guys with bathing systems, I finally had the courage to order my own Luxury Spa Dog Bathing System from eBay. When the box arrived I was so excited I yelled out YES, punched the air in excitement and then opened all the packaging like an excited child. You guys were right they rock! I am going to set up some training sessions during this week for my staff so they know how to use it too.
          I want you all to know about the excellent customer service they give us groomers. Because I did have one small problem with a wee connector that must have got damaged in transit but when I emailed the company they replaced it immediately by the quickest method, no hassle what so ever. I was very impressed. Being in the UK and purchasing from the states was no problem, I should have done it sooner.
          Thank you all for sharing your equipment tips, for encouraging groomers to upgrade to more efficient ways of bathing and grooming, for supporting each other relentlessly, may we all continue to be there for one another.
          I will now be grooming more efficiently, be using less shampoo and water which is better for our planet, and the dogs get a massage during thrown in. For this I am grateful to you all. Thank You!

ps Sorry if this comes thru twice, it hung the first time and im not sure if it will get there!
          I know what you mean, I was very excited to get mine. I had an older Bathing Beauty on it's last leg and I needed a new one bad. I just didn't have $600 bucks to dish out on it. I've had mine for around 8 months now and it's going strong. KUDOS TO YOU LUXURY SPA!
          Kensey

Comment

Ya I got mine today also

I just got home and found my Luxury spa here I can't wait to try it tomorrow I will let you know how it goes.
            Wag'ntails
            ID

Comment

Stop bragging! j/k I'm just jealous. Can't wait till I can't get a bathing system of my own. Enjoy it!!!

Comment

Layaway, at Luxury Spa?

I have my own Luxury Spa, I got a few months ago and now my sister in-law wants one. So she emailed them just to ask a few questions about it and they mentioned that they might start a layaway. Which I think would be great because I had to save a little each week so I could buy it. And I had a problem, I kept getting into the money I was trying to save. At least if I had to send in a layaway payment I wouldn't have spent it just because it was there.lol
                Doris

Comment

How does this compare to the hydrosurge?

Comment

Originally posted by sudsypup View Post
                    How does this compare to the hydrosurge?
                    If you talking about the hydrosurge Pump system, well it's just as powerful. The luxury Spa has a flexible hose and nozzle like the Bathing Beauty. I've had a Bathing Beauty before and my best friend had a Hydrosurge. Now we both have the Luxury Spa system and couldn't be happier with it. It's basicly one in the same, only it's more affordable. I got mine for 349.00 a 250.00 savings. My friend got hers at their ebay store for 299.00 a 300.00 savings.
                    That's if we were to buy a Bathing Beauty. I don't know what the hydrosurge goes for now. Believe me the Luxury Spa, it's a good system. You can't go wrong by getting one.
                    Kensey

Comment

I tried my new Luxury spa today

I't was really fun using this today. I did get the Lavish Spa sample kit and tried it with it, I also got the LesPooch samples and will try them soon. I did pour in a little bit of shampoo in the tub, did notice a few suds,I read that some of you use vinager and water to disolve the suds and for the rinse before conditioner. Should I delute the shampoos? and should I put the conditioner on the dog or in the tub? If you can respond before tomorrow that would be great. Also do most of you get a bath also from the spay or Am I just not use to working it the right way.

Thanks
                      Wag'ntails
                      ID

Comment

Luxury Spa

Hi
                        I looked up post from other dates and read all about this and found what I needed thanks anyway.
                        Wagn'tails
                        ID

Comment

Originally posted by wagn'tails66 View Post
                          Hi
                          I looked up post from other dates and read all about this and found what I needed thanks anyway.
                          Wagn'tails
                          ID
                          Did you find the part about diluting fabric softener in a spray bottle for the suds? It works great. And If you getting all wet you may need to trun the control valve down on the nozzle, but not on all dogs. You'll get the hang of it in a few days.
                          Kensey

Comment

Working...
                          X