New website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website

Hey everyone, I have my website up and running. Please visit and let me know your honest opinion. Also if anyone notices a spelling error I would love to know it. Not all the pics are up and right yet. I do not have shop pics yet, but hope to this week. Here is the website.

http://home.earthlink.net/~tsweiss03/

First off the site looks great! I love the cute graphics. I'd change "I hope you enjoy the site" to "Enjoy the site!" JMO that you want to sound confident and not like you just put up the website and crossed your fingers. It looks awesome, portray that!

Obedience is missing an e on the first page; and on the pics gallery the pic of the deshedding treatment, you're missing a 0 for 80%. Also on that page, at the bottom, did you mean cuddly for Kenny? (or is it cuddley)?
    Erin
    No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

i liked the before and after of harley. you could barely tell there was a dog under all that hair. the colors are good. it directs you to your message.
      Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
      "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Very nice! I like your deshedding before/after photos.

Here are the mistakes I found, though I didn't look real hard so I may have missed some others:

On the photos page:

Harley has a hair "DO" not a hair "DOO". Doo means poo, lol.

Same page you say "Kenny" hairy "Kenny... in one sentence. Shouldn't it say, "Hairy Kenny..."? Not sure...

Then the after picture of kenny you said he's very "cuddle" now instead of "Cuddly."

On the "Our employees" portion you said your husband Todd "travels to companys" but it's should be spelled "Companies."

Other than that I didn't see any misspellings. I'm a stickler about stuff like that. Some people think it's petty, maybe it is, but it reflects on our professionalism and intellect. Some people frown on you for too many errors like this, so I'm glad you think it's important enough to ask.

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

in the products page you put costumers...shouldnt it be custumers? or did I spell it wrong? LOL!
          thats the only thing else i found.
          hound

Comment

Originally posted by HoundLover View Post
            in the products page you put costumers...shouldnt it be custumers? or did I spell it wrong? LOL!
            thats the only thing else i found.
            hound
            It is spelled "custOmers"

I prefer to call them clients, but that is just my way.

Comment

Nice looking site. I didn't find any other mistakes that haven't already been mentioned.

I would just love more pics. I know you said they would be coming soon, but I want them NOW!!!!! LOL
              "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
              Diane

Comment

looks real nice...the pics of the black poo's are a little hard to see....oh, and on the home page you spelled the name of your shop wrong...........
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                hehehe
                jk
                Last edited by goldiphlox; 05-07-07, 05:14 PM. Reason: misspell

Comment

cute site, but I had major problems with your before and after page.

I realize I am currently on a dial up connection and that many people have high speed connections, but websites should be designed for the slower connections. After 10 minutes, the photos had still not completely loaded.

I would suggest checking the size of your photos. They can still be just as large on the page, yet take a lot less memory and load much, much quicker. If people have to wait for your pictures, you will loose your audience.

Comment

Originally posted by goldiphlox View Post
                    looks real nice...the pics of the black poo's are a little hard to see....oh, and on the home page you spelled the name of your shop wrong...........
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    hehehe
                    jk
                    Ouch, that was mean! ROFL, but I got a good laugh out of it, lol
                    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Nice lookin website Great job and I'd love to see more pics.
                      Just needs a quick fix in the sentence " We offer both obedienc lessons and behavior consultations. " The E is missing at the end of obedience.

Comment

Working...
                      X