One Nutty Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Nutty Woman

i wasnt to busy but i was grooming an old std.poo,that i need to take my time with,hes such a sweety bless his heart,so around mid afternoon,we heard a dog yapping so my bather goes outside to check it out,and someone tied a dog to my front door,which was blocking my shop enterance,the strip mall im in has about 10 businesses,so we go to each opne to ask if thats anyones dog,no one knew who it belonged to,it was little lasa mix,in pretty good shape,i was freaking out that someone just dumped the dog off on me,ive only been open a year and have had 3 dogs dumped off on me,which i found homes for,so about an hour goes by,and a woman with wacky hair walks in asking about her dog,so i said to her what in the world would possess you to just tie your dog up in front of a business and walking away,she said she wanted to get dog groomed but i was closed,which is a big lie,i had been there since 8:30,and all my sign were out front,i said thats the most ridiculous thing i ever heard you thought i was closed so you leave your dog out front,whats wrong with you,she said i wanted him to have a haircut,i said thats not how you go about it you have to set up appt your pet must have proof of shots and you need to fill out a client card,then she has the nerve to ask so you didnt groom my dog,i was about to lose it,i said no handed her,her dog,so i go do a load of laundry come back out,shes still standing there i asked what do you need,my dog needs a haircut right now,so i said well you can go somewhere else,but i dont have time,am i just a weirdo magnet or what,why do these things happen to me

oh my GAWD!!

Comment

Now this takes the cake! People like that shouldn't be able to own a pet........ Wonder if she has kids and does the same thing at the hair dressers...... It takes all kinds.....

Comment

I got to work one morning to find a dog tied to the picnic table near our shop. Another customer that was waiting for us to arrive said a man said he had to go and asked her to make sure we take the dog in. The dog was not a regular so I had no idea who she was at first. We figured it out after looking at the appointment schedule but geez, what are people thinking sometimes.

Comment

Huh???

Comment

Did you call the nut house to see if they had misplaced any patients???
            Sorry that was mean wasn't it.
            "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
            Diane

Comment

You should have said, "Ok." Then take the dog and shave it down with a #10----including the face, ears and tail. ROFL!!!!

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

whoa!

What a nut, like you were supposed to know the dog was there for a haircut?! That is a looney one!

That kind of reminds me of a toy poodle I had an appointment for, I arrived and the client was on the phone. Since this is a new first time customer I wanted to talk more to him, rather than our short phone conversation. He opened the door handed the dog to me while he was still on the phone, and then he slammed the door. I knocked but he didn't come back. He had gone directly to his back porch to smoke while talking on the phone.

I stood there nocking for about 5 minutes, then I walked around his back yard because I heard what sounded like people talking. I was like excuse me, but if you want your dog done I need to ask you a couple of questions. He acted as if I was bothering him and told the person on the phone to hang on the dog lady was here again.

Oh, so sorry to mess up your converstion- I could strip your dog with a 40 blade if you want to skip the quick talk about the dog!!! I'm never rude to people in return, but I did roll my eyes at him because he was so rude. He asked me to come back in 4 mos, I told him to forget it because he wasnt' the kind of client that I cater to. Then I just left.

Comment

Okay that one takes the cake alright. I know that there are people out there that think they can just show up and have their dog groomed NOW but to tie your dog to a door? And then to go one step further and just assume that would get your dog groomed?

It got me thinking that if someone did that to me - I am mobile though. Honestly I guess I would have to call the pound and say an abandoned dog is here. I mean, if you were ready to close up shop or something.

You wonder what planet some people live on, you really do.

Comment

Don't we all just love crazy client stories.....lol....we're like little kids asking for more! I love your crazy lady story though and think you get the prize.....a fruitcake of course....lol

A couple of years ago I pulled up to work and the first thing I see is a little dog running around in the back yard (freaked me out!!). I manage to coax her to me w/some difficulty as she was in a panic and zipping around w/her tail tucked down. I was wondering who she could be (figuring she was dumped) when the phone rang and it was a guy asking me if I started grooming his dog yet. What???

This fella was running late for work and figured it would be fine and dandy to throw the dog in the back yard and go on his way. Poor thing had never been groomed and was a matted mess!!!!! I gave him a "dressing down" and told him that was NOT the way things were done and how dangerous to just chunk the dog in the yard that way!! I did go ahead and groom the poor thing (believe me he paid for it!!) because he gave me his vets name and I confirmed her shots. They were amused but not suprised when I told them them what happened....apparently he is not the brightest bulb in the pack and they have had similar dealings w/him!!! LOL People can be just so darned clueless somtimes!
                    SheilaB from SC

Comment

lol

This posting is why I love this site. This made me laugh out loud, I could tell some similiar stories, but they are definately funnier when it is someone else's story.

Comment

Wow, these are just too much! I haven't ever had anything like that happen!
                        Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Wow I have met crazies but darn!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What ??? Tide a dog on the groomer's door and the groomer will groom it when she opens her door? Does she do that on her kids too ( if there is any )?

Comment

My evil side would have wanted to tell her Animal Control already picked up that abandoned dog.

Comment

Working...
                              X