Love to spy on all of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love to spy on all of you

If you go up to the quick links at the bottom you can see who is online and what they are doing here. Its soooooo cool.
    Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Spy away. Don't look too much. If you see me it might hurt your eyes. lol. I have no make-up on or clothes lol
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

I guess we can run but we can't hide.

Comment

Very fun, This is so different and every one seems to be having a great time, I know I am.
        "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
        Nancy

Comment

Ya never know

I've logged on, got phone call or dogs barking - neighbor needs help etc. Been known to come back way later, and oops still logged on. Hmmmmm, now though bosses could see if employees were on here instead of phone calls to customers or such. Well, like me, they logged on, but then got busy, lol.
          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

As if I don't spend enough time on here, I'm going to start spying on everybody now.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
              Erin
              No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

That is too cool. This board does have a lot more to offer. All I have to do now is figure it all out.
                "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                Diane

Comment

Oh my heck, that's cool!

It IS fun to spy! How interesting, there are so many cool things on this board. I love seeing the photos of everybody and their families and pets. This is great.

Tammy in Utah
                  Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Why are there so many of us on during that day???? Do any of us work?

Comment

Apparently not, Gracy! LOL

Comment

I know --who works around here?

Comment

I can't figure out how to do the picture thing! I guess you'll just have to picture a young Tom Selleck with shears in his hands!

Comment

Oh, that is cool. )

Comment

diamie, you almost made me spit out my margarita! LOL. No clothes on while your on here posting, eh? LOL. You make me laugh - I want you to come groom with me at my shop! haha

Comment

Working...
                              X