• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Helly?

Did I miss something?
    Is she smelling puppy breath?

Erica

Her computer crashed and now she is on vacation.
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

She is giving rest of us a chance to catch up with her, diamienono and Spike.
      We better get some posting done before she comes back from where ever she has gone. lol
      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
      Diane

Comment

She's on vacation at her cabin in Michigan. Not sure when she will return. She was quite excited to go. Can you blame her?

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

ooooooohhhh I want a cabin for a getaway. I really need one.

Comment

I am hurt she didn't invite us. Hey Tammy, find out where her cabin is and we will drop in on her...lol.....I'm sure she would love that!!! Hope she has fun and doesn't get eaten by a bear ;-)
            Last edited by sheilabgroomer; 05-05-07, 11:36 AM.
            SheilaB from SC

Comment

ROFL, can you imagine, Sheila?

"Hi Helly! We just thought we'd drop in and stay for a couple of days, seeing as you have this nice cabin and all...

"What do you mean, 'Who are you guys?' I'm Spikey, this is SheilaB, Pixie, Diamie, Crystal, and Eli. I can't believe you act like you don't know us. HELLOOOOooOooOooo."

LOL

Tammy in Utah

Comment

ROFL!! that would be a hoot wouldn't it? omg, too funny! she probably would pack her bags and go home! lol
                hope she gets some much needed R&R!

Comment

Hey don't forget me

Arrooh is a coming. She'd know me, I'd Bay outside her window. Fun. Hee hee. How are we going to find out where she is. Hey, I'll bet Chuck knows her real full name etc. we could pay him off (yes I know he wouldn't take a pay off, this is fantasy though, so don't get technical on me) and get where she is by the name and viola, guess who's coming to dinner plus with sleeping bags in hand.
                  Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Who is going to bring the blender? Oh yeah Patti has one that she is bringing to Carolina Groomfest, she can bring hers. I have extra sleeping bags and a couple of nice fishing poles! Where is that address at Chuck ;-)
                    SheilaB from SC

Comment

I know her name, but don't know her cabin address. Dang it. Well, we might all have to come to my family's cabin. Nice area, just past Park City, private community, ride 4 wheelers, take a walk, relax. NO GROOMING, lol...

Oh wait, I have to work Monday. Dang it.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

We even brought our dogs

so you wouldn't be lonely!! Can't imagine a cabin without dog hair!!
                        What's the deal?!

We've slept on the floor before- Let us in!!

Comment

I have hubby's credit card :-) and I CAN COOK!

Comment

Thanks

I laughed. Sorry Spikey, but much as we'd have fun at your place, we would have double the fun crashing Helly's vacation. I don't even know what she looks like, but yet I can see her face so shocked. She'd have a ball though.

Oh yeah, Monday, work.
                            Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

meto meto meto

Hey.....what about me.....I'll bring the entertainment.....i'll sing all my stupid dog songs for you around a nice fire out back under the moon! but i don't cook.....so Gracy has to come!lol

Comment

Working...
                              X