Bischon Puppies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bischon Puppies

Yes I am still pretty new to the whole grooming world and purebreds so you can laugh at me all you want!

My boss's bischon just had her puppies a few days ago and she sent me a picture message....... There heads are huge!

But they are sooo cute!
    Attached Files

Awwww, they're so cute!!! Gotta love baby puppies! I groomed 2 Bichons yesterday - I just love them. They're wonderful little dogs. These guys have a great owner - sadly they're moving to NJ. So to you groomers in Jersey, you'll be getting 2 great little Bichons soon - wahhhh, it's always the good ones that move. Thanks for posting the baby pic.

Comment

Look at the Mommy BICHON in the background, she is watching very carefully.

Comment

How cute.. I've never seen newborn Bichons before.. They are so bald.. ha ha... But still so cute...
        Becky

Comment

Just think that bald little guy is going to grow up and have lots of hair! What a cutie, but all puppies are.
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

They look like little piglets. Cute as can be!

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I was thinking the exact same thing Spikey! It looks more like a piglet than a puppy! Very cute

Comment

Wow, I've never even seen a puppy quite that young, so I didn't even realize they were so little and bald!
                Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Ooohhhhh, so THAT"S what they mean when they say they want a puppy cut! Gotcha, thanks!
                  Erin
                  No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Working...
                  X