new client forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new client forms

Do any of you have your new clients sign anything incase something goes wrong while the dog is on the table? For example you accidently nick the dog or you have a senior pet on the table that dies of old age. And/or do you have your clients sign a form if their pet is badly matted?

I never had. Never worked anywhere where they did this either. But there are a lot of groomers on this board that do, do it. I think if I was starting up fresh I would do something like that. It's a good thing.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

I have a sign in sheet on the counter, it does explain things :-) They sign in each time they come.

If you want a copy just email me: [email protected]

Comment

I have people sign my salon policy. I whip it out real fast when I get a super matted dog. Makes the owner aware of things that could/might happen during grooming and other little "rules" I need them to obide by.

Comment

I have one. I don't touch the dog till it is signed either.
          If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

I have clients sign for old, matted, and flea infested dogs. Each form I have is duplicate, so they take a copy home with them. I had a flea bath form made up after a dog had an allergic reation to the shampoo b/c the owner failed to tell me she has dipped the dog the day before! The poor dog, it had to stay at the vet for a week, and no, the owner didn't ask me to pay, and has returned since, but now has the dog on flea meds.

Comment

Working...
            X