new pet resort--outside philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pet resort--outside philadelphia

By any chance does anyone who lives in South Jersey or in the Philly suburbs know anything about a new luxury pet resort opening up in July outside of Philly!!! An ad just got posted yesterday in the help wanted section in the state of Pennsylvania---24,000 sq.ft. new pet resort on 6 acres looking for quality groomers. Just gives a phone number to call for more details--it's a 610 area code and their are a million philly suburbs that it could be. I'm in the Cherry Hill, NJ area and I'm really curious about where this place is located. I'll call the number later but just wanted to see if anyone who is on this board and lives in my area knows anything about it!!! Thanks

I just did a reverse look up on that phone# no name of the company was given wanted me to buy that info,but it is registered to a business in Berwyn. pa. Not sure where that iis exactly.

Comment

I live in Gloucester County and never heard of it.

Comment

I work a short distance from there, and I have never heard of this either.

Kat

Comment

Im in Voorhees and haven't herd anything through the grapevine.
          Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

here's a guess...

Don't know for sure but it wouldn't suprise me if another Best Friends was going up. The 610 area code is the King of Prussia/Chester,Montgomery, Berks county corner of pa... Hope that helps! Check out their web site under new locations.

Comment

Working...
            X