Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers Please!

I'm not sure if everyone is aware of my personal situation or not. My Dad
    is an ESRD patient, on dialysis for the past 5 years and ESRD for the past 9
    (ESRD=End Stage Renal Disease, IOW kidney failure). It has, at times,
    played heck with my both my professional and personal life and my business; I can only work PT due to caring for him and my cash flow sometimes suffers greatly. I've had to turn down opportunities that I would have otherwise jumped on with both feet. He had a pacemaker implanted in November and his health has improved to the point that he is now at the top of the transplant list and he's being worked up for a transplant!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a few medical tests that need to be done and then the waiting starts. Can those of you who are so inclined please keep him in your thoughts and prayers? He's been waiting a long time for this day and it may finally come. He's happy, frightened and excited all at the same time. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Patty, my prayers are with you. Spring, time for new beginnings.

Comment

keeping you and your dear dad in my prayers

Comment

Patty please know I will pray for your father. God Bless you both, your a wonderful daughter.

Comment

You and your dad are in my thoughts and prayers. All the best to you.

Comment

You must be thrilled beyond words!

May you & your Dad continue to be blessed.
            Prayers for you both.
            Erica

Comment

Your dad will do just fine. Dont let him see any fear in you. Keep him happy. It will speed up recovery. Keep yourself healthy cause if you get sick he will only worry about you. Best of luck to him and your family during this tough time in life.
              Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

I hope everything turns out well for your dad and your family. It sounds like he's been through so much over the years. He deserves good news. My husband has a kidney disease and has less than 50% kidney function and dialysis is most likely coming in the future. It is a scary thing.
                don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

You and Your Father are in my prayers.

Comment

Great hopefullness

I'm praying. Also just coincidently I'm off in an hour to eat dinner with a long time friend. Her Mother had a Kidney Transplant a couple of years ago. She was the one to get her Mother to the hospital right away one cold dark night when the phone call came in saying a Kidney was ready for her Mother. Her Mother is a new woman even her personality lightened and they went on Vacation and all kinds of good stuff.

Bless you all.
                    Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Oh Patty! I am thrilled for the both of you. I know how much this means to you as we have talked in the past, I can only imagine how much it means to your father.
                      May God watch over the both of you and bring you through this safely.

Comment

Hope everything works out for your family. I will keep you in my prayers.

Comment

Patty my thoughts and prayers are with you and your father.
                          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                          Diane

Comment

Done deal. Hoping for the best for your father.

Tammy in Utah
                            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I am so happy that there is hope for your father. Be strong Best of the good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X