Stephen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen

That is cheating. I though we would FINALLY get to see a pic of you. I want to put a face with the name. I put up the only recent pic I had of me and hubby and let me tell you....He was having a REALLY bad hair day. You are cheating by putting the kitty there.
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

I thought the kitty was really cute. Made me laugh. Poor guy is just too busy to worry about pictures of himself. Hey, maybe the kitty is cuter, who knows! lol
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

I think the kitty is cute but it would be nice to see the true Stephen.
      "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
      Nancy

Comment

No. He is just ignoring me and my request to see what he looks like.

Comment

I'm still new at this. Are you talking about his avatar or some other picture?

Comment

Profile picture, I loved it!

Comment

hey how do you see a profile picture? i just figured out how to get into the message boards and such! LOL!
              hmmm...maybe i should look at these intresting links on the top of the page.
              hehe
              Hound

Comment

You can even hear his voice (Click blue/purplish play button on top left, Welcome) but still no picture! A voice but no face... He is the Phantom of our Opera! HA!

Comment

Oh, so you mean that ISN'T Stephen? My first thought was that he sure is hairy...

Comment

Me too! I always knew Stephen was a cat lover!

Comment

ahhh..there is a top of the page..lol I finally found it the picture info under FAQ/User registration & Acct. Maint.
                      2nd from last topic
                      How do I get a picture under my name.

Comment

Tee Hee!

Tee Hee! you are sooo silly PamperedPups!

Comment

He is either super sexy and does not want us drooling over him all the time an asking him for a date or a hidius monster lol

Comment

I love it Lisa, My daughter lives down by Stephen just maybe I will have to go lurking, Hey spikey when are you coming back we could have fun>>>>
                            "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                            Nancy

Comment

He misght still have the booby traps set up from Tammy. Watch out.

Comment

Working...
                              X