create mailing list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• create mailing list

I just ordered some post cards and I wanted to send them out to the more wealthy part of the city I'm grroming in, because I'm having a hard time getting clients. How do I get a list of adresses? Is there a place I can look on the internet where I just put a street name in and it will give me the numbers? Thanks for any input.

YOu could buy the dog license list.
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

You can contact your local Chamber. See if that helps. You can also become a member, that will help even more. )

Comment

List

Have you thought about contacting Welcom Wagon? They have lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetpea View Post
          I just ordered some post cards and I wanted to send them out to the more wealthy part of the city I'm grroming in, because I'm having a hard time getting clients. How do I get a list of adresses? Is there a place I can look on the internet where I just put a street name in and it will give me the numbers? Thanks for any input.

Mailing lists can be purchased for the area you're interested in- if you do a search on 'mailing list providers', it should get you started. Unfortunately, they don't give them away. :-)

Comment

One of our local phone books lists phone numbers in order (by number as well as by name). If you know that "123" exchange is the rich part of town, you can send to those. I used to go through the paper when the monthly property transfers were listed and send out a flyer to new people in the area.

Comment

cheapest way possible....

Well you could ride those streets and write down the numbers as you go along.

Actually you could create an excel spreadsheet and just do like the mass mailers do, and just put the name as "resident", then all you would need to do is repeat the same address over and over just changing the numbers and print them out on labels to stick on your flyers.

Save the spreadsheet and see how many you get from the project. Start out small, maybe 4 or 5 streets shouldnt be too much work. If it works well do it again.

Create a system so you can track how well it works. you could even add the client names in once you get them and use that for future mailing you may do or eliminate them as you see fit from mailings if you want.

It is work, but if it pays off then it is worth it I think. Plus it wont cost you anything.

Jason

Comment

Working...
              X