Philadelphia Pet Expo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philadelphia Pet Expo

Anyone in the area going to go? I will have my trailer inside there. Might even groom a few dogs. www.horseandpetexpo.com
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Lauri and her son, and my mother and I usually go every year on Sunday. Years ago I used to do a hunting training demonstration there. None of my older dogs will point a bird in a box anymore. You can tell they think it is stupid.

Comment

You do know it is in Reading now right? Thank god for me. It is only about 15 minutes from my house.

Comment

It's official

I paid my dues and now my trailer will be on exhibit at the pet expo. Now I need some nice dogs to groom while I am there. There is only so much you can do to a lab lol.

Comment

Congratulations!

Wow diamienono! that is so neat! Good for you! You are sooo lucky that you live so close too! I wish I could go and see your trailer in person!

Comment

oh, oh, ... I'll go. I could loan you one of my dogs, but ... not sure how much mileage you'd get out of a great dane or any of the malinois, hee hee (Tanya may be nekid by then, too ... she's blowing coat.)

Comment

Originally posted by ldoonan View Post
              oh, oh, ... I'll go. I could loan you one of my dogs, but ... not sure how much mileage you'd get out of a great dane or any of the malinois, hee hee (Tanya may be nekid by then, too ... she's blowing coat.)
              Umm,,,,No Naked dogs please lol. Are you really going to go?

Comment

Is it like Hershey, and grooming based? Or is it like a pet fair and more for pet owners? Is there a website for it?

Comment

Yeah, I'm just over here in Easton, it's local!

Comment

You guys on the east coat are so lucky as you have alot more to go to than we west coasters do
                    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                    Nancy

Comment

Originally posted by RevWind View Post
                      Is it like Hershey, and grooming based? Or is it like a pet fair and more for pet owners? Is there a website for it?
                      It is going to have everything. horseandpetexpo.com

Comment

Working...
                      X