Blueberry facials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blueberry facials

I've ordered the product, hasn't arrived yet. What I thought I would do is tell people that the first facial is free, just so they and their dog could enjoy/experience it. After that, if they want to do it at the next grooming it will be $xx added onto the regular groom fee. Is this a good idea?

NO, NO NO

If you are going to do it FREE make yourself out to be FABULOUS!

Example when they come to pick up their dog:

"Hi, Mrs. Jones look at Gracy's face isn't it brighter? I love her so much, I wanted to try our New Blueberry facial on her, she loved it. It was so cute, you could see her smiling as I massaged her face and she definately loved the smell".

After she oohs and ahhs, tell her the benefits of the Blueberry facial (anti-oxidants, etc) and that you are adding it to your services for only $$.

Comment

Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post
      NO, NO NO

If you are going to do it FREE make yourself out to be FABULOUS!

Example when they come to pick up their dog:

"Hi, Mrs. Jones look at Gracy's face isn't it brighter? I love her so much, I wanted to try our New Blueberry facial on her, she loved it. It was so cute, you could see her smiling as I massaged her face and she definately loved the smell".

After she oohs and ahhs, tell her the benefits of the Blueberry facial (anti-oxidants, etc) and that you are adding it to your services for only $$.
      OMG, That's exactly what I've said to some of my customers to promote the facials and yes the oohs and ahhs are happening.

Comment

WOOF, you are a smart woman :-)

You can build your business and customer loyalty all at the same time.

Comment

I got a bottle at Intergroom and so far I am not really impressed
          If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

my personal philosphy is that if the product has merit, then i will use it on my dogs and not treat it any different than any other product i use on my customers. the cost per dog is minimal. i am high priced to start with. will i sell it if my customers want to use it in between. absolutely. so far i am not impressed with the spa lavish facial. i've used a test dog over a period of time and had the customer use it daily, but have not seen any difference in regards to the tear stains. i am currently trying the south bark brand and seeing how that works. preliminary findings are better but not yet conclusive.
            Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
            "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

I like gracy's idea. Another option is to have it on special this month for only $3, 4, or 5. Say you want to introduce it and have everyone try it, it's so fabulous you've used it on yourself, lol, so you doing a trial offer for this month at this price. Then when they get it, at least you're making a little money off it. Also, the next time they come in, you can say same as last time? if they say yes, I'd remind them of the facial, and hopefully they'll say yes. Then you're in like flinn!
              Erin
              No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

This must work great on stinky shih and lhasa faces.

Comment

Tear Stains

If you want to get rid of tear stains or the reddish stains on feet from licking and chewing, get your customers to use Angel Eyes. The results are amazing.

Comment

doesn't angel eyes contains an oral antibiotic?
                    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
                    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Yes, angels eyes and angels glow has a low grade antibiotic in it. I have talked to 3 different vets who have absolutely no problem with it being used. It is not an antibiotic that is prescribed as a cure for various ailments.
                      None of us really know the long term effects, but if a dog has serious eye staining that cannot be resolved in another way, it may be a possibility. In my opinion, if someone is not going to take care of the staining by cleaning it, possibly resulting in eye infections, its a way to go. And it is the only thing that I've seen that really, really works.
                      don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Working...
                      X