Their Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Their Here!!!

We have 4 little frenchies 2 girls 2 boys all really pretty brindles Delivered by c section at 6pm today.

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pictures. It's puppy season!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats!!! Pictures Pictures Pictures.....as soon as you can. Can't wait to see the little cuties!
      SheilaB from SC

Comment

I have a friend who has been wanting one for soo long! please post pics as they grow! cuties!

Comment

YAY! The fench fries are here! How is mom doing? I would like to see pics too. Are all the pups spoken for yet?

Comment

ooooh lucky you! I love frenchies! Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics (chanting
            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

CONGRATS!!! and pronto with the pics, you act like you haven't slept in two weeks, get on those pictures girl!!
              Erin
              No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

I'm glad everyting went well.

Comment

How is the new mommy doing?

Comment

Was there a cheese burger and drink with those?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Comment

Yea!!!

Congrats!!!!! Along with everyone else,I cant wait to see pics!!! My Frenchie Bella,who is brindle is sitting here waiting to see too!!

Comment

i was just wondering about your frenchies. yay!lets see pics of the lil rats er i guess frenchies would look like bats... lets see the lil bats!

Comment

Sleepy but happy

Mom and babies are doing well but grandma and grand pa are sleep deprived.Were getting up a couple of times a night to make sure puppies have eaten and she's not laying on them.not having much of a nose they fall off the teat easy.The pictures will look like a black blob for now will post pictues when their a couple of weeks old.I'm already attached to them It will be hard to let them go.Everyone has a home already their going to freinds and family so I'll get to see them regularly.

Comment

Working...
                          X