Fabulous LOOP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabulous LOOP

Okay, one of my groomers gave me the ALL TIME best grooming loop but she doesn't know who makes them.

I am going to try and describe it and hope someone can help me find more:-)
    It has a metal tension that locks (not like the bulldog ones that squeeze and slide) it also has a metal o ring on it to hook to my lipsystem. Hanvey has a similar one but their lock is tension lock is plastic.

Help me:-) And, if you find one send me the info.

Sounds like the Groomer's Helper loop. Does it also have a quick release snap so you can open the loop to remove it from the dog in an emergency?

Comment

Maybe it is the Groomers Helper loop.

Comment

Yes helly it does. Can we order just the loop?

Comment

Looks like we ALL have one

GR - where ya been?

kiddin' girlfriend!
          Erica

Comment

Boy, that is a testimony of testimonies of the Groomers Helper, LOL.

Gracy, that sounds just like the GH loop to me!

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Yes

A Groomers Helper loop is fabulous. And yes you can just order the loop. If you are near a convention/expo that Chuck has a booth at he has given FOR FREE a Groomer Helper loop to people who come by and introduce themselves as a member of Petgroomer.com
              Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Like everyone else has said GH loop.

I do have one complaint about that loop and it is the metal tenison thing, it is just tooooo tight! I have a lot of trouble trying to open it up. Does any one else have that problem, if so what did you do about it? I really hate to reajust because it is so difficult to do. Does it get easier the more it is opened and shut? I sure hope so. I LOVE the quick release snap.
                "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                Diane

Comment

Open and close the clip from the top.

Dear Pixie,

It does get easier as the loop wears. Try pulling down from the top while it is hooked to the top of the grooming arm to open and close from the top of the clip. Turn the clip out of square with the loop a little and you might find it easier.

I can make your loop open and close easier and so can you. First open and close it from the top not the bottom. Secondly if you put the clip (cam-lock) in a vise a certain way and just minutely curve the back ever so slightly it will open and close easily however you may also ruin the loop if you go to far.

I will be in Barrie, Ontario over the weekend but will be back on Monday. I will make you an easier loop. Call me on my 1-866-987-2426 and I will make arrangements for you to get one or help you make yours easier.

Thank everyone for the kind words.

Chuck

Comment

It's a GH Loop, Love mine but I do agree with Pixie that it's tight and sometimes hard to open.
                    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                    Nancy

Comment

Look on the back of the cam-lock (tension clip)!

Dear GR,

Look on the back of the stainless steel tension clip (cam-lock) if it is a genuine Groomers Helper loop it will be stamped "Groomers Helper.com stainless" If you like the loop you will love it with the Groomers Helper.

We use to make the loops for the Lips System but now just supply Curtis and Lorraine Hanvey with the stainless steel clips for their loops. They love them.

Everyone loves our loops. If you love the loop you will find that the Groomers Helper workes great with them. You do not have to purchase them from Groomers Helper. They are available at Dog.Com, GroomStar, WAGS, PetAgree, Davis Mfg., Ren's Depot in Canada, and many other fine Grooming Retailers. Why don't you give it another try?

Chuck

Comment

OMG, yes it says GROOMERS HELPER... where have I been, this is the BOMB! I will take 10 lol.

Comment

Yeah, I think mine is really tight too. I don't use it unless I have a really bad dog who slips my other loops. I use the GH still on most dogs I just clip it to my regular loops, and when I get the bad boys I put the GH on them cause it's virtually impossible for them to get out of it.
                          Erin
                          No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                            Dear GR,

Why don't you give it another try?

Chuck
                            Chuck, you are good:-)

I am seriously considering it :-) Here is my question... I travel as a groomer between my two shops and groom 2 days a week in the mobile. Is there a practical version that can travel with me?

Comment

The starter set will fit in your pocket.

Dear GR,

The starter set will fit in your pocket. The upgrade (when added to the starter is the Professional Set) has two small table clamps and two 24" arms and another starter set. You should be able to fit them in your equipment bag easily.

Why don't you let me send you one. Use it for a month. If you like it pay me, if you don't just send it back. The only thing you have to loose is the day to day struggle. I will send you a couple extra loops and an extra tether to say Thanks. Call me or Mark at 1-866-987-2426 toll free.

We will send it out the same day and I will even pay the shipping. This goes for anyone on this board that would like to try The Groomers Helper®.

Chuck

Comment

Working...
                              X